Ideas

Hey guys,

Was just thinking about two ideas of new 'content' and wanted to share:

1. It always made me feel a bit weird to see some mixed team with both dark and light sides characters. Though I think it is a good idea (add more diversity in the teams) what would you think of adding some slight decrease of stats to the toons' side that is in minority in the team in arena. Nothing huge but a bit less speed, or 5% less stats, or a low percent of chance to miss the next turn. Maybe rather than decreasing could be a small bonus of characters from the main represented side. I think with a bit of thinking this could bring some new synergies and combinations that could be interesting for game diversity

2. For each server, an indicator that shows which side between light and dark is the most chosen (let say based on arena toons chosen for each battle). As the force should be always balanced, the less represented side toons would gain a slight bonus until the balance is not reached or reversed

Anyway, just my thoughts, let's share yours. :)

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Or maybe a LS arena and a separate DS arena?
  • Options
    Rather than a majority or minority bonus, you could just base the bonus or deduction off of the alignment of the leader.
  • Options
    LS or DS specific arena would bring more daily activities, not sure if this is the way to go. Or maybe a random weekly/monthly arena allowing mix, or DS/LS specific characters?

Yes to base the bonus or decrease could be based on the leader side, sounds good.