What To Change or Fix On My Team

I'm not sure who else to farm or where to go on from this point. I feel like my team is too weak right now. Who would be the best to put in my current team. I'm currently level 53 with my main squad being for Arena/GW:
5* Sid (Leader)
6*Lumi
3* Dooku
5* GS
4* Chewy
Others characters
3* Talia
4* QGJ (Farming)
3* Consular
3* Ahsoka
and less important ones

Replies

• Options
    QGJ to replace Chewie, QGJ lead will speed and him and Lumi up, that's the best you can do right now

Or run Dooku lead, at least when leaving your team on defense (last battle)
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Looks good to me. You are simply limited by your level. If I was you I would continue farming Lumi, Sid, and QGJ with shipments. Keep farming GS with cantina energy and for hard nodes I would do Dooku, Rey and RG. Keep grinding!!
  • Options
    For arena (and everywhere else) Chewie is terrible. You need to start farming RG now from hard nodes, alongside dooku and JC if possible. Once he's 4*, he's good enough for even an end game team. Stick QGJ as your leader and your team is hugely improved. Continue to farm Sid, lumi and GS and until the meta shifts and then you can take another look at things.
    From a GW perspective, you need at least 2 healers, possibly 3. You should run lumi lead, JC, GS, dooku, Sid. You can bring in QGJ every now and then and take out Sid if you need faster damage (play QGJ at leader otherwise not at all).
  • Options
    Thanks guys I appreciate your feedback!