Let's Play Hide the Territory Battles

origDeathfly
127 posts Member
edited May 2020
r672pi5ur8fc.jpg

To most players, 3 of these shortcuts are absolutely less important than the link to TB that was taken off. GAC is the only one most players will use.

I'm not sure how many people care about the $2 pack, but that revenue keeps the game going, so I'm kinda ok with that one.

If I click through the Y-wing icon, I end up back in the same spot. This one can go. It serves no functional purpose. (... and the 342 popups I got about it yesterday ensured I was aware of it.)

It's nice to know there is a yoda-something event... but isn't there a notification popup on the events table for that (red circle?)

GAC is important, but after I'm done and my opponent is done, there's no use in telling me about it. (I already know I won. The score can't change).

What was chosen to be taken off was the link to TB. A 6-day event for 50 members of a guild. Instead, everyone has to go searching for it (granted, it's not difficult, but that shortcut is significantly more useful than any of the other ones that remain).

Please don't take the TB or TW shortcuts off while they are in-progress. Thanks.