Buy multiple button

So, doing my normal buying after store refresh and realize I was running low on shard shop currency, went to GW store and realized that having a button that allowed you to buy multiple items at once might be a good idea. All you would have to do then is just press on each item and buy all after. I know that it wouldn’t make much of a difference, but it would save a bit of time. More so when you have every character in that store at max stars and only use the currency for shard shop.

Any feedback would be nice, as I think I might ask this during the next developer Q and A

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Just buy the 3 ships once everyday.
    They're worth more and it takes v little time.
    No change needed. No change wanted.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The current setup give you the ability to examine who needs it (gear) or the little info (characters) along with the "check" of the 2 stage purchase. Sure the first 2 parts may not be necessary for most players but the 2 stage check on purchases is a nice thing to have.
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Just buy the 3 ships once everyday.
    They're worth more and it takes v little time.
    No change needed. No change wanted.
    I has 22 shard currency. I needed to buy more than just the ships to be able to get some of the gear. I do tend to just get the ships though, when I am not so low.