Eternal Empire of Zakuul Squad

Hello there,
after I played too much SWTOR after a while again, i had the idea to 'design' an Eternal Empire Team and decided to share it with you so I could get your opinions 'bout it.

(Special Feature: All of them are Light and Dark Side and have a relatively high possibility of beeing too strong (T_T) )
UNIT NAME: Immortal Emperor Valkorion
ALINGMENT: Light, Dark
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Dark Side, Supporter, Eternal Empire, Leader

Abilities:

Basic: Dark Alchemie
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and steal 10% Turn Meter for each debuff the target is inflicted with. If the targets Turn Meter is reduced to 0, Stun the target.

Special 1: Terrifying Power (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and dispell all buffs on them. Than inflict Stagger and Ability Block for 2 turns, Stun the primary target for 1 turn. This attack cannot be evaded or countered.

Special 2: Emperor's Wisdom (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Dispell all debuffs on target ally and grant the Emperor's Wisdom unique Buff until the end of the battle. Than grant the target ally an immediate bonus turn.
Emperor's Wisdom: Grants bonus based on their role. Cannot be prevented, dispelled or copied.
Attacker: +25% Chritical Chance, +50% Critical Damage, +75% Health Steal, +50% Offense
Tank: +25% MAX Health, +50% MAX Protection, -75% taken Critical Damage, +50% Defense
Supporter: +25% Potency, +50 Speed, +75% Tenacity, +30% Evasion
Healer: +25% Potency, +50 Speed, +75% Tenacity, +30% Evasion

Leader: Emperor of Zakuul
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): At the start of battle, Eternal Empire allies gain +50 Speed and Foresight for 1 turn.
Eternal Empire allies are immune to Turn Meter reduction effects as long as Immortal Emperor Valkorion is active.

Unique: Dragon of Zakuul
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): While Valkorion is active, enemies Turn Meter gain is reduced by 50%.
Enemies that are inflicted with debuffs only deal 50% damage when targeting this unit.
UNIT NAME: Prince Thexan
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Dark Side, Tank, Eternal Empire

Abilities:

Basic: Defensive Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Defense Up for 2 turns. If Prince Arcann is an ally, dispell all debuffs on him.

Special 1: Brothers in Arms (Cooldown 2)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call an Eternal Empire ally to assist. If Prince Arcann is present he also assists. Than grant Protection Up for 2 turns to all allies involved.

Special 2: Bold Strategist (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Dispell all debuffs on every Eternal Empire ally and grant Advantage for 1 turn to each enemy. Thexan gains Taunt for 2 turns which cannot be dispelled or prevented.

Unique: Twins Bond
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): If Prince Arcann is an ally, Prince Thexan gains Taunt and Retribution for 1 turn whenever Arcann is Critically Hit or falls below 50% Health. Prince Thexan takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and gains Taunt for 1 turn at the start of each encounter.
As long as Prince Arcann is active, Pince Thexan is immune to Stun and Ability Block.
UNIT NAME: Prince Arcann
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Dark Side, Attacker, Eternal Empire

Abilities:

Basic: Offensive Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispell all buffs on them. If Prince Thexan is an ally, dispell all debuffs on him.

Special 1: Reckless Advance (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy 3 times and inflict Stagger, Offense Down, Critical Damage Down and Evasion Down for 2 turns.

Special 2: Powerful Force Wielder (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Daze on each Critically Hit target. This attack cannot be evaded or countered.

Unique: Twins Bond
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): If Prince Thexan is an ally, Prince Arcann counters whenever Thexan is critically hit and gains +2% Offense (stacking) until the end of the battle. Prince Arcann takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and gains Stealth for 1 turn at the start of each encounter.
As long as Prince Thexan is active, Prince Arcann is immune to Stun and Ability Block.
UNIT NAME: Senya Tirall
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Dark Side, Healer, Eternal Empire

Abilities:

Basic: Protective Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 1 Turn. Then heal the lowest ally for 20% of Senya's MAX Health.

Special 1: Stay Back (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Heal target ally for 50% of Senya's MAX Health, then all other Eternal Empire allies recover half that amount. All allies recover 20% Protection.

Special 2: Master Duelist (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to every enemy and heal every Eternal Empire ally for 20% of Senya's MAX Health. This attack cannot be countered.

Unique 1: Loving Mother
FINAL TEXT: At the start of battle, Senya gains bonus based on allies.
Prince Thexan: +40% MAX Health
Prince Arcann: +40% MAX Protection
High Justice Vaylin: +40% Tenacity
Each of these values are halved when the corresponding ally is defeated.

Unique 2: Emperor's Elite Guard
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Senya gains 50% bonus Turn Meter whenever Immortal Emperor Valkorion's Health falls below 40%.
Senya cannot be Critically Hit while Immortal Emperor Valkorion is active.
UNIT NAME: High Justice Vaylin
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Dark Side, Attacker, Eternal Empire

Abilities:

Basic: Ruthless Slash
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up for 2 turns. Also inflict Defense Down on target enemy on a Critical Hit.

Special 1: Immense Power Strike (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Armor Shred on target enemy which cannot be dispelled. Also gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

Special 2: Dreadful Might (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies and set their Turn Meter to 0. This ability starts on cooldown and cannot be evaded.

Unique: Overwhelming Power
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Vaylin gains 10% Armor Penetration and Critical Chance (stacking 50% max) every time she scores a Critical Hit. Vaylin's cooldowns are reset whenever an ally or enemy is defeated.

Thank you for taking your time to read this

Replies

• Options
    Well personally I'd love to see a few more Old Republic Characters...
    I think many are fed up with those toons cause they never appeared in the movies and so they might not even know them ^^"
    And for me at least... farming for Malak is so annoying (still don't have him)
  • Options
    Personally I'd rather see Old Republic era toons and Empire/Sith toons over anything else
  • Options
    I do not see them being Light Side and Dark Side... Valkorion and Vaylin would definitely be Dark Side
  • Options
    Same could go for Senya cause she would definitely be Light Side but considering the circumstances Vaylin grew up with I think it might be possible for her... And I connected Light / Dark Side to the Force Power they use which is for everyone on Zakuul... both

But generally I agree.... Valkorion would never really count as a Light Side Character ^^"