Is GL Rey Really That Bad?

I spotted a GL Rey team in my Arena, and out of morbid curiosity I threw my DR team against it. Just wanting to see how badly I'd get my butt kicked. And the next thing I knew I was winning...

It was an R7 GL Rey, JTR, Hero Finn and Poe, and a R5 3P0.

My DR Team is decent, but certainly nothing amazing. R4's and R5's, Marauder as my 5th.

Does she really suck so badly that she can be taken out that easily? Or was this just a fluke? I've been putting a lot of effort towards farming her....

Replies

• Options
    With no context, it’s really hard for any of us to comment on whether this really was a “good” GL Rey team. Properly modded/geared/zeta’d GL Rey teams with the right characters are not easy to beat with DR, at least not with the comp you ran (assuming all SE). I imagine you had a fluke, or that team wasn’t at max
  • Tezza23
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Rey GAS GK YODA Reven or wat instead of yoda . These are far more difficult than a resistance team Rey plus another factor is the ultimate.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Wait til she gets her ult
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Yes, I went back and checked, and she didn't have her Ultimate unlocked. So I guess there's that.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    I have never seen a 3PO in a Rey team
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Othorion
    33 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I have seen Rey Teams with so many different light side toons, even CUP, so why not the golden droid. 😃

• TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Othorion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I have seen Rey Teams with so many different light side toons, even CUP, so why not the golden droid. 😃

I have seen many. Never C3PO.

Anyway the answer to the thread title is "no of course not."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH