Y-Wing starters

Hurior
27 posts Member
So Falcon is obvious but how crucial is bistan to making this work? My bistan and srp have never been geared well and with GL out, not too high on the priority list. Please only real answers thank you.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly bistan seems to be key to the rebel lineup being able to win consistently and hold as well as it does on defense.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Falcon, Biggs, Y-Wing will be the new budget Rebel starting lineup.
  • Options
    ItsJustIan just made a video on it. He thinks Scarif and Bistan at G12 with all 6E mods are critical
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    ItsJustIan just made a video on it. He thinks Scarif and Bistan at G12 with all 6E mods are critical

First I was about to say, no way I gonna invest in these rubbish characters. But then I thought about the GLs. Suddently, G12 isn't such a big waste at all.

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Antario wrote: »

First I was about to say, no way I gonna invest in these rubbish characters. But then I thought about the GLs. Suddently, G12 isn't such a big waste at all.
    Have you actually looked at SRP's gear requirements? And Bistan is about as useful as a one-legged Jawa in squad play. :D
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Have you actually looked at SRP's gear requirements? And Bistan is about as useful as a one-legged Jawa in squad play. :D

He’s essential to certain hsth p3 teams!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Man events almost over and all I needed was 7more shards to unlock
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Isn't that Pao?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options

As what, a substitute for a sacrificial Jawa? :p
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

Isn't that Pao?

dang it, I believe you are right. it's been a while
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crash2018
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options

CLS, Han, Chewie, Bistan + 1 can be interesting if you get guard on Bistan and he frenzies. You can get Chewie to attack like 10 times before your opponent's next move. +1 is probably C3PO if you don't need him with Padme or JTR
  • Options

That is not smart economic way of thinking. Something else that is wasteful does not have any bearing on the wastefulness of your own decisions. That's like saying my neighbor murdered someone so it's not that bad that I punched my brother in the face.