Best Team for Ahsoka

so Ahsoka is by far my favorite star wars character so after about 6 months pause i picked the game back up and would like to know what the best team for her is....
Https://swgoh.gg/p/777675752/

Replies

• Options
    Ahsoka normal or fulcrum?
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    She's fine in your Bastilla Shan team for now.

DO NOT ZETA Bastilla. It's tempting, but save it. As soon as you have Jedi Knight Revan you'll reach a point where you rarely use Bastilla lead again. I'm not saying it's not a good zeta while you're using it, it's just that not long after you get it, you get a different leader and she won't get to use it anymore.

But Ahsoka will shine brightest in a Padme squad, or possibly a GK squad, depending on the use.

So if you really want to make Ahsoka all she can be, you'll have to farm separatists and unlock Padme, and then make sure you farm Jedi Knight Anakin, who gives her additional bonuses.

Farming Separatists can also be very helpful for your fleet. The geonosians under a Brood Alpha lead can 7* your Padme and serve as a solid GAC squad, while their ships form a formidable trio under Thrawn or Tarkin, and become dizzyingly wonderful on offense once you have the Malevolence.
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    @vincentlondon

OP means normal, not Fulcrum. You can see in the roster that they've upgraded Ahsoka, but Fulcrum is sitting at 2*.
  • Options
    Thank you all😊yesh i mean normal one fulcrum is pretty bad i think so i only need her for the fulcrum challenges...working on revan at the moment...are geos fine for padme or should i use other sebs!
  • Options
    ?
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    I said earlier, maybe you missed it, that if you have the GeonosianBroodAlpha as your leader, Geonosians can 7* your Padme, no problem.

The most important Geo other than Brood Alpha is going to be GeoSpy, so gear that spy up!
  • Options
    Oh saw it thanks😊so working on revan toons and brood alpha now
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    Options
    looking at your roster, run her under Bastila, but the best team for her is in a Galactic Republic padme team
  • Options
    @Darth_Tomsteros2707
    so working on revan toons and brood alpha now

Perfect. They'll serve you well.

• Options
    BTW: Ahsoka is a good toon for the Jedi Assault Battle up to the Mythic tier. She dispels on her basic, which allows you to bypass the incredibly annoying ShieldOvercharge buff.

For both your BroodAlpha squad and your Revan squad (once you get them), you want to be very careful about the order in which you put your team together on the screen where you're assembling for battle (and thus in your "saved squads" list).

This is because when you call a full squad assist, like Revan does and like every Geo does when under a BroodAlpha lead, the assists are called in the same order as the toons were added to the squad. For your Revan squad, this helps deal more damage (particularly on those tough Assault Battles) since you dispel the ShieldOvercharge right away, and then the remaining assists can go straight to damaging the character you're attacking, and not to whittling down a buff you could have dispelled anyway.

Note that SunFac also dispels on basic. You want the toon that dispels on basic to always be #2 in the squad, right after the leader. So for Geos, SunFac goes in the #2 slot. For Jedi under Revan it's Ahsoka. The rest don't matter too much under Revan, but for Geos the optimal order is probably
    • Brood Alpha (L)
    • SunFac
    • GeoSoldier (inflicts TenacityDown to make the target easier to debuff)
    • Geo Spy
    • Poggle (to inflict Ability Block).

Note that since GeoSpy doesn't inflict a debuff on his basic, you can freely swap Spy & Poggle, but SunFac has to come first to dispel TenacityUP, then Soldier lands TenacityDown, then only after that do you want to call Poggle, since that's when Poggle has the best chance to land Ability Block.

This Geo roster order is important for doing the Padme event with the minimum possible gear (so as to get her at the earliest level possible), but it's generally the best order for any battle using Geos.
  • Options
    Oh didn't know that😊those are great tips thanks
  • Options
    is there an alright team with fulcrum too?i saw a video of her in a revan team because of all the buffs
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    is there an alright team with fulcrum too?i saw a video of her in a revan team because of all the buffs

I would probably not put her in a Revan team. It's a cute gimmick but she's not a Jedi so ultimately she's just not an optimal choice there.

I used to be in a guild with a dude that used Fulcrum with Ewoks. It actually worked quite well on offense because they gave her so many buffs to consume with her special that she could just one-shot almost anything. That was also back when G12 was the max and JKR hadn't yet ushered in the era of kits that require a master's degree to figure out. No idea how well it would work now, if at all.

I know there also used to be a team that could clear the entirety of Kitchen Sink in HSTR with her, but I can't remember the exact makeup and it hardly matters anyway since HSTR is a total farce at this point.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Mhm okay...i think i just wont use her but normal ahsoka
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    Probably the best place for Fulcrum is in a zeta-Jyn Rogue1 team, where she's the only non-R1 character.

R1 also gets a lot of buffs and Jyn has some of the same protection regen that you get with JKR. If you're careful about who you fight (meaning, the enemy doesn't inflict healing immunity or AoE dispel your buffs) Chirrut's healing works pretty well.

Baze, Cassian, Chirrut would be the optimal 3 team mates for Fulcrum (under the Jyn lead, of course).

It's still not a great team, nothing like a meta team, but you're not anywhere near endgame, and you'll probably want an R1 team at some point for Hoth TB. So slotting Fulcrum in there can help you with some of your missions (though 2 of the missions are r1 only and Fulcrum will be excluded). She's fun to watch when she gets going, whether with ewoks or r1, but her use is definitely situational.

Depending on how quickly you end up getting ewoks or R1 up to speed, you might be early enough that it's a useful team in GAC and/or TW. In that case, where you already have an ewok or r1 squad you want to use, gearing up Fulcrum can be useful. Especially with ewoks, since it takes a while to get Wicket, and you lose a lot of offense without that little fur ball.