Imperial Rocket Trooper

DarthVeritlyn
704 posts Member
edited May 2020
uncjslol53z2.png

Name: Rocket Trooper
Alignment: Dark Side
Tags: Attacker, Empire, Imperial Trooper

Basic: Laser Barrage: Deal physical damage to all opponents.

Special: Missile Lock: Deal physical damage to target opponent and inflict stagger for three turns. If the opponent is defeated by this ability reduce all Imperial Trooper allies cooldowns by one. (Cooldown 4)

Unique: Imperial Aerial Manuevers: As long as Rocket Trooper is active all Imperial Troopers have +20 speed and gain foresight for two turns whenever an opponent is defeated.
Post edited by DarthVeritlyn on

Replies

• Options
    I think the kit is good, doesn't seem OP but isn't too bad either cuase i.e. the AOE Basic. For the unique as it is, gainig Foresight and Evasion Up seems kinda unnecessary and if this should fit into an Imperial Trooper Squad there is something missing. I'd go with something like this:
    'While Rocket Trooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +20 Speed. Whenever an enemy is defeated, Imperial Troper allies gain Foresight for 1 turn.'
    For his Special I think the DOT is absolutely OK, but maybe swap it with something like Stagger? Troopers don't have any synergie with DOT and I think after getting hit with a rocket it's rather normal to stagger so it would logically fit in (and the Turn Meter train can keep rolling even longer).
  • Options
    Updated, thanks to both of you for the feedback