KOTOR 2 Kits - The Exile, Kreia, Handmaiden, Bau-Dur, Mira, Hanharr, Atton, Visas Rework

ZiEiTiA95
11 posts Member
edited May 2020
Hi all. I’ve written some kits for my favourite characters from KOTOR 2. Please please give some feedback so I can tweak/change them as necessary : )

I’ve used the Neutral tag a lot to represent how these characters can have different fates and alignments depending on how The Exile leads the group.

I have also introduced a new tag - Malachor V - to bind this group together better.

There is also a new buff - Manipulated, whose description is in kreia’s kit.

Atris from my last post would fit in this group and would also have the Malachor V tag.

The Exile. Neutral, Tank, Malachor V
Basic - Decisive Slash: Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. If the target is light side then they are inflicted with a random debuff based on their role:
- Attacker: Offence Down or Critical damage Down
- Tank: Defence Down or Vulnerable
- Support: Ability Block or Stagger
If the target is dark side then The Exile gains a random buff based on the target’s role:
- Attacker: Offence Up or Critical damage Up
- Tank: Defence Up or Critical Hit Immunity
- Support: Potency Up or Health Up
Special - Dominate Mind (CD 4): The Exile taunts for 2 turns which cannot be dispelled, and gains tenacity up for 1 turn. Stun and Daze target enemy for 2 turns which cannot be dispelled. If either of these effects are resisted, remove both, the enemy counters with their basic ability, is inflicted with speed down and offence down for 3 turns, and The Exile gains +20% potency (stacking).
Leader - Force Bonds: Whenever a dark side Malachor V ally deals damage to an enemy in their turn, at the end of their turn they have a 30% chance (per enemy damaged) to assist using their basic ability (limit once per turn).
Light side Malachor V allies cannot be dazed, gain +50% counter chance and recover 10% max health and protection whenever they attack out of turn.
Whenever an ally is evaded they gain foresight and accuracy up until the end of their next turn.
Unique - Bound by loss: If Kreia is present at the start of the battle then The Exile gains +75% max health and max protection, + 50% defence, and 3 stacks of Manipulation (see Kreia’s kit for description). Any damage dealt to The Exile is split evenly between him and Kreia. Whenever The Exile gains a buff or debuff Kreia also gains that buff or debuff. If the Exile is defeated before Kreia uses “You have failed me, completely” then Kreia is also defeated.
Unique - Wound in the Force: The Exile has the opposite alignment to the enemy leader. If The Exile is dark side he is considered Sith, if he is light side he is considered Jedi. Whenever The Exile takes damage from a dark side enemy he recovers 2% of his max health and max protection. Whenever The Exile takes damage for a light side enemy he gains +2 speed and +5% potency (stacking) until he defeats an enemy.
Relic Amplifier - Exile’s Lightsaber Crystal

Kreia. Neutral, Support, Malachor V
Basic - Dark Whispers: Deal special damage to all manipulated enemies equal to 1% of their max health per stack of manipulated on the battlefield. Heal the weakest ally for 1% of their max health for every stack of manipulated on the battlefield.
Special - Grand Manipulation (CD 4): Grant all allies and 2 random enemies 2 stacks of manipulated.
Manipulated: +2% offence and defence per ally with manipulated. Max 10 stacks
Special - You have failed me, completely (CD 25): Isolate enemy leader for 2 turns, increase their cooldowns to max, and inflict speed down, defence down, offence down and tenacity down for 2 turns. Stun allied leader for 2 turns and grant them damage immunity for 1 turn - these effects cannot be dispelled or prevented. Reduce allied leader’s max health and max protection by 50%, increase their offence, potency and tenacity by 50%. Dispel all stacks of manipulated from all allies and they recover 50% health and protection. Dispell all stacks of manipulated from all enemies and they lose 3% offence and defence for each stack dispelled. Instantly defeat Kreia. Starts on cooldown. Reduce the cooldown of this ability at start of every turn of ally or enemy with manipulated. This ability must be used once it’s cooldown reaches 0.
Unique - Bound by loss: If The Exile is in the leader slot and not the ally slot Kreia gains +100% max health and max protection and +50% defence. Any damage dealt to Kreia is split evenly between her and The Exile. Whenever Kreia gains a buff or debuff The Exile also gains that buff or debuff. If Kreia is defeated by any effect other than that of “You have failed me, completely” defeat The Exile as well.
Unique - Cast down: At the start of every enemy’s turn, if Kreia is active and they have any stacks of Manipulated, they have a 40% chance to grant 1 stack of manipulated to a random enemy that doesn’t have it. If all enemies have Manipulated increase a random enemies stacks by 1. At the start of every ally’s turn they take damage equal to 1% of their max health for each of their stacks of manipulated (cannot defeat allies), gain +1% max protection for each stack of manipulated, and if there are any stacks of manipulated present on the battlefield have a 30% chance to gain 1 stack of Manipulated. Kreia is immune to manipulated and cannot be revived.

Handmaiden. Neutral, Attacker, Malachor V
Basic - Echani Strike: Deal physical damage to target enemy. On a critical hit deal physical damage again dealing 10% more damage (limit 1).
Special - Echani Forms (CD 3): Deal physical damage to target enemy and a random enemy. Inflict daze and stagger for 1 turn. This ability deals +10% damage for each buffed ally and debuffed enemy.
Unique - Last of the Handmaidens: Handmaiden has the same alignment as the ally in the leader slot. If her leader is dark side then enemies defeated on her turn cannot he revived. If her leader is light side she gains access to a new ability Stand Together (CD 4):
- Deal physical damage to target enemy and call target ally to assist. Both attacks have +30% critical damage. On a critical hit reduce enemies max health by 10%.
Relic Amplifier - Handmaiden’s Staff

Bau-Dur. Neutral, Support, Malachor V
Basic - Hand to Hand: Deal physical damage to target enemy. For every buff on Bau-Dur inflict one damage over time effect.
Special - Shield breaker (CD 3): Deal physical damage to target enemy, then deal true damage to target that ignores protection.
Special - Master Engineer (CD 4): Equalise the team’s protection, and then all allies recover 20% of their max protection. Any allies at full protection after this ability is used recover 20% of their max health.
Unique - Iridonian Engineering: Summon Bau-Dur’s remote at the start of the battle.
Bau-Dur’s Remote: Unit has no health or protection, cannot be targeted or affected by enemy abilities and is immune to all buffs and debuffs. Stats scale with Bau-Dur.
Whenever an ally deals damage to an enemy Bau-Dur’s Remote has a 40% chance to assist against the target enemy, dealing physical damage (once per turn).
Whenever an ally receives damage from an enemy Bau-Dur’s remote has a 30% chance to heal them for 20% of their max health (once per turn)
If there are no allied combatants left then Bau-Dur’s remote escapes the battle.
Unique - Ghosts of Malachor V: Bau-Dur has the same alignment as the ally in the leader slot. If his leader is dark side he gains offence up at the start of each of his turns, but his abilities cooldowns are 1 turn longer. If his leader is light side he has +10 speed and +30% tenacity.
Relic Amplifier - Bau-Dur’s Remote

Mira. Light side, Attacker, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Malachor V
Basic - Explosive Shot: Deal physical damage to enemy. Deal damage again for every thermal detonator on them. Hits after first deal 50% less damage. Gain 2 thermal detonators for 5 turns.
Special: Micro missile launcher (CD 4): Deal physical damage to all enemies. Randomly distribute all thermal detonators on Mira among enemy team - this effect cannot be resisted.
Payout: Gain 30 thermal detonators for 5 turns, and gain an additional thermal detonator on her basic.
Unique - Life debt: If Hanharr is present on the ally or enemy team, at the start of her and his turns Mira gains stealth. Mira has a 50% chance to assist whenever an allied Hanharr uses an ability, and a 50% chance to assist any allied ability that targets an enemy Hanharr.
Unique - Mandalorian Slave: Whenever any ally gains Bounty Hunter’s Resolve, Mira also gains Bounty Hunter’s Resolve
Relic Amplifier - Micro Missile Launchers

Hanharr. Dark Side, Attacker, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Malachor V
Basic - Powerful Slash: Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain 1 stack of Ferocity. On a critical hit deal true damage again and gain a bonus 2 stacks of Ferocity.
Special - Enraged Strikes (CD 3): Deal physical damage to all enemies. Consume all stacks of ferocity and for each stack consumed deal true damage to a random enemy. This attack deals +10% damage for each stack of ferocity consumed. Daze Hanharr for 1 turn.
Payout: Hanharr cannot be critically hit, gains the maximum possible stacks of ferocity and takes a bonus turn.
Unique - Life debt: Whenever an allied or enemy Mira starts her turn Hanharr gains 4 stacks of Ferocity and 20% turn meter. Whenever an allied or enemy Mira is defeated Hanharr resets his cooldowns and takes a bonus turn.
Unique - Mad Wookie: At the start of the battle Hanharr loses all his protection and gains that much max health. Hanharr has +5% health steal and +2 speed for each of his stacks of Ferocity.
Relic Amplifier - Broken Manacles

Atton. Neutral, Attacker, Scoundrel, Malachor V
Basic - Power Shot: Deal physical damage to target enemy. Attempt to remove 12.5% turn meter 4 times, and for each successful attempt inflict expose, which cannot be resisted. This attack cannot he evaded.
Special - Blaster Pistol Barrage (CD 3): Deal physical damage to target enemy and 2 random enemies. These attacks have +30% critical damage.
Unique - I’ve got a bad feeling about this: At the start of the battle all allies gain +10% evasion. Whenever an ally evades they gain 1% evasion (stacking) and Atton gains 1% evasion (stacking) - capped at 40% evasion.
Unique - Pure Pazaak: Atton has the same alignment as the ally in the leader slot. If his leader is dark side he gains +2% defence penetration at the start of every turn. If his leader is light side he gains +30% critical avoidance at the start of the match, and +10% critical avoidance whenever he is critically hit.
Relic Amplifier - Pazaak Card

Visas Marr. Neutral, Support, Malachor V
Basic - Piercing Strike:
Deal physical damage to target enemy. Grant a random ally who doesn’t have it defence penetration up for 3 turns. If all allies have defence penetration up this ability deals double damage.
Special - Dark Healing (CD 3):
Equalise health between target ally and target enemy. Dispel all debuffs on target ally and all buffs from target enemy. If an enemy is reduced to less than 50% by this ability reduce their max health by 10% and stun them for 1 turn.
Unique - My Life is Yours:
Visas has the same alignment as the ally in the leader slot. If her leader is dark side she is considered Sith, and if her leader is light side she is considered Jedi.
If her leader is dark side she gains access to a new ability Cleanse Life (CD 5):
- Deal Special damage to all enemies equal to 20% of their max health and inflict offence down, critical chance down and critical damage down for 2 turns. This attack ignores protection. If this attack defeats an enemy Visas gains 20% of their offence and defence stats until the end of the encounter. Enemies that evade this attack are inflicted with defence down, evasion down and vulnerable for 2 turns.
If her leader is light side she gains access to a new ability Force Sight (CD 5):
- Heal all allies for 2% of their max health for every buff on them. This ability has a 50% chance to revive a random defeated ally at 1 health and no protection. If an ally is revived equalise the team’s health and protection. If no allies are revived then dispel all debuffs from all allies.
Unique - Miraluka Seer:
Visas has +10% accuracy for every light side ally, and +10% offence for every dark side ally. Whenever she suffers a critical hit the ally in the leader slot taunts for 1 turn. When Visas is first defeated all allies gain +10% turn meter for every turn she took in the encounter.
Relic Amplifier - Darth Nihlus’s Mask
Post edited by ZiEiTiA95 on

Replies

• Options
    I think Lost Jedi would be a better tag for the group considering thats what they were called in other media
  • ZiEiTiA95
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    That’s what they were called! Nice. I only used Malachor V since I couldn’t remember what to call them.
    That aside, any feedback on the kits themselves?
  • Options
    Aside from that it looks pretty good. Visas should also get tweaked to work with these guys and get the tag too.
  • Options
    Added visas
  • Options
    Love her Relic amplifier
  • Options
    Looks like you missed Kreia and Meetra's relics
  • Options
    Thanks! I’m surprised that it wasn’t her relic amplifier or nihlus’s to begin with 🤷‍♂️
    I couldn’t think of one for kreia or for The Exile. Kreia’s could be ‘severed hand’ and the exile’s could be ‘force bonds’ or something but they don’t quite feel right.
  • Options
    Exile's could be her original lightsaber the council took from her. Kreia's has to be Force Echoes for the meme lol
  • Options
    I thought about her lightsaber but pretty much every Jedi/sith’s relic is their lightsaber and it felt boring 😂
  • Options
    True, but really it was like her most important object in the story
  • Options
    Ish - I always play her has being ok with not having it anymore 😂. I was tempted to maker her relic amplifier the lightsaber crystal she gets from dantooine
  • Options
    I like that idea of the crystal