Your Thoughts/Opinions?

Jaxs
49 posts Member
What do you think about this team for Arena?

Count Dooku (L), QGJ, GS, Leia, REy, and or Fives?

Replies

• Options
    Leia isn't very good, especially on defence because she'll just go stealth straight off the bat. QGJ loses his effectiveness when not as leader. Your best option would be dooku (L), Rey, GS, and then a choice for the last 2 spots of daka, RG, FOTP, poggle, lumi, RP and possibly yoda. This is assuming you're P2P because you mentioned Leia, so I assume you're a whale. You could run one of the most annoying teams with dooku, Rey, GS, daka and RG. That's probably your best option if you were able to work towards it. I know I'd struggle to beat that with my F2P team of QGJ (L), Rey, GS, lumi, and dooku.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have had luck running

Dooku 5*
    GS 5*
    86 6*
    daka 4*
    RG 4*

As free to play January shard but I stick with my phasma FOTP Daka RG lumi for fun.

Top 50 arena player.

I have a 3* leia but she isn't arena ready. From GW her and FOTP Dooku make for a lot of fun on offense though.
  • Options
    I stick to top 50 arena most days, but for a dooku lead I really like Yoda making a lot of toons dodge is pretty great.
  • Options
    Sid also dodges Jedi a lot, Dooku Poggle GS 86 and RG or Poe is dodges with gaurantee offense up with dodge chances... And an ability block
  • Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for your input greatly appreciate it.