Jedi Knight Anakin mods

As the title says, I'll unlock JKA tomorrow, and I don't know what kind of mods to put on him. He will be used under Padme when I unlock her in a few weeks, along with Ahsoka, and eventually GK and C3PO. I have Ahsoka modded for offense and health.

Replies

• Options
    pd05c4en71g8.jpeg
  • Options
    I think the consensus for JKA is CC/CD mods. Under Padmé, of course, there's always a case to be made for extreme health.1jtfc33og69e.jpg
  • Options
    I think the consensus for JKA is CC/CD mods. Under Padmé, of course, there's always a case to be made for extreme health.1jtfc33og69e.jpg
    xeyq3jzdb6uq.jpg
  • Options
    I run him with Padme + GAS as a 5th.
    I think this team is better than GAS with 501st
  • Options
    I run an offense set and a CC set. CD isn’t needed as much, put it on the triangle mod
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    If using as a Malak counter, I’d suggest a potency cross and potency set. I also like an offense set over CD at all times for JKA (so much crit immunity these days).

In all other circumstances, under Padme, I think he’s a stronger team player with extreme health and speed.
    Post edited by Dwinkelm on
  • Options
    This Padme team will be my all around squad arena and everything else team when I get it. I’m level 73 now, so that will be my best team. I’ll go with CC and CD, but should I put a potency cross on him for everything, or offense? Or health
  • Options
    All tenacity. You want him like a slow Nest.
  • Options
    This Padme team will be my all around squad arena and everything else team when I get it. I’m level 73 now, so that will be my best team. I’ll go with CC and CD, but should I put a potency cross on him for everything, or offense? Or health

All jokes aside Offense set with 2x set , offense primary cross crit damage triangle protection circle till relic then health circle. Once relic and 90% CC you can consider dropping the 2x set for health or potency or defense.
  • Options
    I have jka r7 under padme. I run offence and health sets with speed arrow, cd triangle and potency cross to inflict heal block on malaks
  • Moorebid
    490 posts Member
    Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    In all other circumstances, under Padme, I think he’s a stronger team player with extreme health and speed.

And this is exactly how I modded him. He's at R7 with an offense and health set.
    74k health and 277 speed with a CD triangle, health circle and potency cross.
    He's very good like that.
  • Options
    I have mine set up the same way as well