Darth Vader: Culling Blade Not So Culling....

Hi I've been playing this game for a while now and I gotta say you guys at EA have done a great job, and I've had literally no annoying technical problems or anything at all, which is surprisingly abnormal for games these days :)

But i think Ive Found a Character Problem, involving Darth Vader you guys might wanna know bout ! I dunno if this has happened to anyone else, but every time I've used Darth Vader's Culling Blade Attack, while the enemy had negative status effects, the effects have been dispelled and disappeared. Surely this isn't supposed to happen, I mean Darth Vader is lending them a hand by getting rid of their negative effects for them XD

just wondering, anyway keep it up with what you guys doing !!

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure that's supposed to happen since it does something like 30% more damage for each negative effect they have. So for 4 negative effects he does 120% more damage or more can't remember the exact amount
  • WildWest1974
    628 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Working as intended. It is meant to take all the debuffs and turn them into extra damage. You just don't want to use it if you aren't sure it will kill them. He gets full turn meter if it does.
  • Options
    Working as intended. It is meant to take all the debuffs and turn them into extra damage. You just don't want to use it if you aren't sure it will kill them. He gets full turn meter if it does.

^This^
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    I was so excited to get Vader and then so disappointed to use him. I wish he was a little more powerful. You see Sid in every team and rarely see Lord Vader... and that's just sad. He should be a total beast. Just my opinion
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Works as stated. Can hurt in the attacker challenge.
    QqG4FHX.png
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Feed the troll much?
  • Options
    Nah thanks guys i suppose I didn't read up on the actual ability details properly, idk it just seemed weird and annoying but I guess it means he does more damage in exchange so that's good
  • Options
    I was so excited to get Vader and then so disappointed to use him. I wish he was a little more powerful. You see Sid in every team and rarely see Lord Vader... and that's just sad. He should be a total beast. Just my opinion

+1
    I too wish he was in my starting lineup but sadly a low reserve *sigh*
  • Options

You see Sid in every team because he's so easy to get. It'll probably be another 2-3 months before we even see a 6* Vader