Whoops.

So I had a 4* Ashoka. Never used her, just getting her to 5* to get yoda. She was level 30. I just accidentally trained her to level 54 using 2000+ tier 1 training droids and 500k credits. I am ****. Kill me now. Any suggestions to what I should do?

Replies

• Options
    I don't think the amount/type of training droids influences the total amount of credits it costs, if thats what you were wondering.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    500k credits and 1* training droids are chump change, don't feel bad
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    100 whips via self-flagellation is a good start! Fits in with Easter as well, old school Easter anyway *wink*
  • Options
    You are not ****; **** happens... She is a good character, so it was not a wasted resource usage. It was just not at the timing you have planed. AFAIK, there is no way to reverse that, so it is wise to make some use of it, say LS battles, GW and eventually your arena. I saw some in my server using Ahsoka at higher levels (50-1 ranks) so she may be useful.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    You are not ****; **** happens... She is a good character, so it was not a wasted resource usage. It was just not at the timing you have planed. AFAIK, there is no way to reverse that, so it is wise to make some use of it, say LS battles, GW and eventually your arena. I saw some in my server using Ahsoka at higher levels (50-1 ranks) so she may be useful.
    Thanks man. I heard she received a buff, so she might be quite good.