What is the hairdryer drop rTe? Stats wanted

Anybody has stats on this annoyingly hard to get by things? I am like getting 1/7 or 8 and need 100.....

Hating this grind. Ok, more like getting bored of this.but still, do you know the stats here?post!

Replies

• Options
    I do this as the last thing everynight for the past week with leftover energy and last bonus. Out of about 17 tries I get around 5 so about 29%.
  • Options
    Ok, no so bad. I am just on a slightly bad streak only. 33 is good enough
  • Options
    I experience a little less than Barry-- 2 or 3 out of each refill. So 20% ish.

You know the drill-- sometimes you go 3 refills without one and sometimes you get 6 in one refill.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    20%ish. I find this consistent across all purple equipment
  • Options
    I experience a little less than Barry-- 2 or 3 out of each refill. So 20% ish.

You know the drill-- sometimes you go 3 refills without one and sometimes you get 6 in one refill.

Yeah I've gotten 2/17 a time or 2 so ~20-25% and that goes for stun cuffs as well.
  • Options
    Oh that really is slow... Like a 20 day grind at only maybe 100 energy per day surplus
  • Options
    Out of about 750 recorded attempts, I'm also at roughly 20%.
  • Options
    Sigh...thank guys. Very useful. Saved my phone from crashing into floor or wall. It drives me nuts to use 100 energy to get two girly hairdryers
  • Options
    I'm not having much better luck with the other "50 needed" purple gear thingies.
  • Options
    Purple dryers and eye balls are probably 12-16% drop at best. Good luck my friend!
  • Options
    Wait till you need hand cuffs just used 240 energy that's 24 tries got 1 now that's wack the hair dryer I get 3 or 4 out of 10 tries. HaND cuffs the hardest to get why
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Someone did something crazy like 4k of energy at once and it was 20 percent.
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    33% is godly lol. I farmed 100 so far and it's 16%.
  • Options
    16% is so ugly and boring man. The handcuffs and eyeballs are really a pain too but I can farm shards and get them for "free" very slowly. But the hairdryers have Ima which is useless to me except if I farm nonstop for 4 months - such a waste of time.

Maybe cap lift helps?