New fun and stress free geo counter!!!

TaTaKaS
167 posts Member
Hey all,would you like to see a new counter for geos?It can counter up to R7 geos with much lower gear,on auto and it requires only 1 character that is currently useful in this game!!

https://youtu.be/6Xd3kXVwnT0

Replies

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like a great sleeper stall team for GAC or TW in 5v5. Could replace lando with someone else for a stall team
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    Looks like a great sleeper stall team for GAC or TW in 5v5. Could replace lando with someone else for a stall team

On defense it won't work that well, because you can bring easily someone with taunt ignore or heal block.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest puting them on defense, cause you can work around taunts with many teams.But even if you do not come across geos on your ga you can use them for other teams with not too many aoe abilities.

With that said now on 3v3 I set Jyn - K2SO and cassian on defense and got a defensive win with only k2-so standing.Probably my opponent didn't realize that his protection would get so high and didn't have the damage to take it out.He used Asaj Spirit and Talia.On the other rounds it got one shot by CLS or JTR so that is a nice defensive team for me.It draws out a heavy counter or you might time out.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks for sharing. ;)
  • Options
    Not seeing how this is best or fun
  • Options
    I appreciate the extra options, but once I saw Wat was involved I'll just nope out here. Seems like using Traya/Sion is good enough for me so I can save Wat for a dozen other teams he's insanely good in
  • Options
    I appreciate the extra options, but once I saw Wat was involved I'll just nope out here. Seems like using Traya/Sion is good enough for me so I can save Wat for a dozen other teams he's insanely good in

Me 2! Look at that we started a movement ^ :)
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Yes you are right but my point of view is that wat is used in other teams that are already good and in this case it takes 4 useless characters and transforms them and frees up another 3 for the majority of people. In my book that is a win, 1 character essentially gives me back 7 characters or 2 teams.
  • TVF
    36672 posts Member
    Options
    I guess if you already have a relic lando and k2....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    relicing those chars would be super stressful to me
    Maybe End Game isn't for you