Teddygz
106 posts Member
With the changes to slkr he is 100% the better gl by far now

Replies

• LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    :'(
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I remember at the beginning everyone said the opposite
  • Options
    They dont care about raids anymore, all they care about is selling people ranks in arena and gac.
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Sith Raid rewards are still kind of a big deal especially top 10
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Rey should be buffed in general.
    1) Light side allies are immune to critical hits during ultimate.
    2)Rey is immune to fracture and taunt effects
    3) Light side allies that take fatal damage will stop at 1hp and trigger damage immunity if it has not already triggered.
    4) Increase mastery gain when opponent gains bonus TM from 5% stacking to 5% multiplied. So first time they gain TM 5%, second time 25%, third time 125%.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    Rey should be buffed in general.
    1) Light side allies are immune to critical hits during ultimate.
    2)Rey is immune to fracture and taunt effects
    3) Light side allies that take fatal damage will stop at 1hp and trigger damage immunity if it has not already triggered.
    4) Increase mastery gain when opponent gains bonus TM from 5% stacking to 5% multiplied. So first time they gain TM 5%, second time 25%, third time 125%.

Rey is immune to all damage and negative status effects until the end of the battle..

Now CG buffed Kylo, so everyone requests buff for their toons.
  • Lordwar83
    112 posts Member
    Options
    3zbmi37n4o85.jpeg

Maybe only an event buff?
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    no, all tiers means ability level 1, 2 and 3, final tier means you need the zeta
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Why does Rey have to be good in every mode? It gives you the incentive to spend on both GLs. Or grind very hard.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    How do you mean good?
    SKLR gets back to back ultimates:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1k58dXHmM&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1EoiNsm5hY&feature=youtu.be

Utilizes only FO with Malak to counter GAS (no longer needed) while brothers are useless.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Options
    Why does Rey have to be good in every mode? It gives you the incentive to spend on both GLs. Or grind very hard.

Because Kylo is a beast in ALL game mode ? I thought it was a balance, Rey / pvp, Kylo / pve. Now Kylo is king EVERYWHERE, and Rey is clearly not on the same level. Both should be equal (PVP and PVE). Especially after 3 months when lots of people GIVES money for Rey and then to be screwed by CG politic.

Scandalous
  • Options
    Why does it matter? Remember when JKR came out? PvP God AND Raid God at the time. Did anyone want to nerf him? I don't think so. What's so different now?
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? Remember when JKR came out? PvP God AND Raid God at the time. Did anyone want to nerf him? I don't think so. What's so different now?

The different is JKR came out alone so it's different from with two GL who come out at the same time where on better than the other
  • Options
    Until this change Resistance outperformed First Order in all game modes and over all versions of Rey and Kylo. And while I doubt that SLKR is unbeatable now I do not have a problem with First Order being the better faction for a while. This is not the first and not the last change to characters people invested in, be it nerfs or buffs.The costs related to unlocking either of the GL are not unreasonable and have nothing to do with this discussion.
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is fine just don’t use any resistance and use all your top-tier characters around her totally working fine.....
  • Options
    The only problem I have with the situation is that SLKR's kit has been improved after I'm halfway towards unlocking Rey. If the kits had always been like they are now there's a good chance I would have gone for Kylo instead, but now to switch my focus would push my GL farm way back. Ideally, players should have all the relevant information before they are asked to make a big decision about which direction to take their roster, and then the calculus should not change except by addition of new characters to the game. If a kit change produces a change in game balance after people have already spent resources, it's probably not a good idea unless there is no other option.
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options

Because they should be balanced to each other at least, the incentive now is a clear shift to kylo.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the forums
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Welcome to the forums

At the beginning kylo didn’t have his kit buffed, and we hadn’t seen how well he does in pve. I have both so I’m not really complaining as much as stating they are unbalanced now in favor of kylo 100%. I went Rey first for pvp over pve but if the kits were the way they are now I would’ve definitely gone kylo first. And people that are choosing one way or the other or who started grinding Rey for the pvp are getting hosed
  • bearrock
    64 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, it's weird. I mean it's not like SLKR's kits have changed or anything has it?
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    These are the same people who would shout at their parents because their sibling got a little bit more ice cream than them.
  • Options
    Since both GLs are at least even in PVP (Kylo possibly better now) make a change to Rey to put them on par.

Rey Ultimate: increase light side ally damage to raid bosses by 100% after every use

Something that won’t impact PVP.
  • Options
    Or deal 1 trillion damage to raid bosses
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    Options
    No. They want you to buy them both. End of story.

Good ol' CG...