Hiding the Guild Events Buttons

Hal_10000
163 posts Member
We're in the middle of a territory battle. It's hard enough to keep my guildies focused. Could we not make it harder by moving the button for it off the home screen? I understand there's a GAC, a chase and the usual events. But come on. That pack link could go away for just two days.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah. Just had this problem last TB, it seems to be fine now though.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    It's a shame, it's the third TB in 2-3 months with this problem, and nothing done to correct it.
  • flux_rono
    2124 posts Member
    Options
    to expensive to fix, just buy the pack to help them get the money to solve it... but then the icon is there so they wont care anymore
  • Options
    I bet if MAW complained about it it would be fixed in an hour. But since it is just the lowly normal guilds effected then no fix incoming.
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hell it would be nice at this stage to have a comment incoming.

It doesn't help that they decided the geo tb's would run on a wyrd day and a half phase cycle instead of the self evident phase per day we've been used to for years.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Krashxxxx wrote: »
    I bet if MAW complained about it it would be fixed in an hour. But since it is just the lowly normal guilds effected then no fix incoming.

This doesn't affect everyone?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Pretty sure literally every member of MAW has already purchased the HDB (just for the gear, zetas, and shard shop currency if not to remove the icon since $100 is nothing to them), and would not be aware of this issue
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

Pretty sure literally every member of MAW has already purchased the HDB (just for the gear, zetas, and shard shop currency if not to remove the icon since $100 is nothing to them), and would not be aware of this issue

I bought the HBD. There's currently a $5 pack blocking my view of TB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    They claimed it's just a wrong setting of display priority, so it should be easy to fix. Some updates happened since it became a problem. Conclusion: they don't want to fix it.
    Btw the HDB has lowest priority afaik, so it shouldn't affect this issue.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    CG provided us with this handy dandy reminder mechanism for events.

The problem is that sometimes it gets overloaded.

So the handy reminder.effectively becomes a handy forgetter because people get used to relying on it and don't realize that it is currently hiding important reminders.

This is not news. We have collectively complained about this repeatedly but it remains an issue and it negatively affects the gameplay not just of individuals but of whole guilds.

It needs fixing.

At the very least, events with no other visible indicator on the main screen - TB/TW - should have top priority.

The individual events table is right there. I can and do click it several times a day out of habit, plus I have successfully completed the GAS event. I do not need that reminder.

Galactic chase events are highlighted at their respective tables on either the main screen or the fleet screen. I do not need that reminder.

I don't mind a packs reminder, I get that the game needs to make money, but having it negatively impact gameplay by hiding guild event reminders is not okay.

Fix this please...

zovgchazu3rt.png
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    Options
    <sarcasm>There is no TB happening right now. If there were one, there would be an icon on the right side of the screen.</sarcasm>
  • Options
    This was not optimal for our guild. Both losing stars from members missing the TB but also the morale loss at a time when this game haven’t been stellar at motivating with new content.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options
    There is no TB happening in Ba Sing Se
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Awww, you couldn't spare 2 minutes to make an avatar meme? :'(
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Look man, i either make it a text or spend a stupidly high amount of time trying to photoshop armor, background, etc onto the meme. I was lazy
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Look man, i either make it a text or spend a stupidly high amount of time trying to photoshop armor, background, etc onto the meme. I was lazy
    No need for all that Photoshop nonsense, just Google 'avatar meme generator' and see what the meme generator site have to offer and make your own. EzPz!

Like this -> https://lmgtfy.com/?q=ba+sing+se+meme+generator
  • Tcetter
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Just in case you didn’t know there was a pack you can buy for $100.
  • Rebuc
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Just missed another TW because of this, please fix the display, move the pack icon!!