GL kylo tier 4,5,6

Can i beat tier 4 5 and 6 of GL Kylo event with GL kylo gear 8?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    4 maybe. not sure on the others, I was able to get him to 10 right off the bat, so I started there.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished my last ult battle and it wasnt much different from the other 9 times. It did take a little longer, but still easy. Rey, RJT, RH Poe, RH Finn and BB8. Just keep SLKR ability blocked and only attack the ads with whirlwind and done.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I just finished my last ult battle and it wasnt much different from the other 9 times. It did take a little longer, but still easy. Rey, RJT, RH Poe, RH Finn and BB8. Just keep SLKR ability blocked and only attack the ads with whirlwind and done.

wrong event. he is talking about the GL Kylo event, not the Rey one.
  • Options
    Yep i just wanted to know if i need to gear more my GL Kylo before starting the tiers 4,5,6 or if i start now with low gear i ll just lose and waste my GL tickets
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

wrong event. he is talking about the GL Kylo event, not the Rey one.

whoops....wrong thread. DOH! I can read.....sometimes apparently