Heroic sith raid - solo scores

I’ve scored 2 or 3 different scores over a dozen or so solo’s. Most commonly the standard 169,790,422 dvkdiysugdy6.png

We’ve had 4 solos in my guild today and each score is different.

Are other guilds also experiencing this?

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Options
    The difference comes in P4, it depends on if you ‘one shot’ neither, either, or both nihilus and sion from above 5% to 0% or if Traya does the the sacrificial kill when they drop below 5%.
  • Options
    Hmmm, but that wouldn’t explain why my score is always 1 of 3 different scores. If it was down to that then surely there would be more variation in the score?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    The difference comes in P4, it depends on if you ‘one shot’ neither, either, or both nihilus and sion from above 5% to 0% or if Traya does the the sacrificial kill when they drop below 5%.

They can’t drop below 5%
  • Options
    Hmmm, but that wouldn’t explain why my score is always 1 of 3 different scores. If it was down to that then surely there would be more variation in the score?
    There are 4 possible scores I believe...
    - player one shots both DN and Sion
    - Player one shots DN but not Sion
    - Player one shots Sion but not DN
    - Player doesn’t one shot either of them

I’m going to suggest that you’ve not done all that many raids with your SLKR, so in time you’ll likely see the 4th score.

And to be clear, to “one shot” them means to deal damage that takes them to 0% from above 5%.
  • Options
    Right I think that makes a bit more sense. So highest score is to 1 shot them all? @DarjeloSalas
  • Options
    Guild recruiting in 2020.

"Do you have slkr?"

"Sure do. He's awesome isn't he!"

"Yeah sorry, no Kylos can join until CG fixes their reward system."

This isn't meant to be a serious comment. But will become a serious problem soon enough if nothing is done to top10 hstr rewards.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

They can’t drop below 5%

If you kill them outright, you get full credit (i.e., if Sion has 10% health left and you take him from 10% to 0%, you get the full score). If you come up short at all (i.e., you knock Sion to 0.0000000001%), you only get the score of reducing to 5%.
  • Options
    Right I think that makes a bit more sense. So highest score is to 1 shot them all? @DarjeloSalas

Yes - thought I couldn’t tell you which of Sion / Nihilus earns you more points
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

They can’t drop below 5%

If you kill them outright, you get full credit (i.e., if Sion has 10% health left and you take him from 10% to 0%, you get the full score). If you come up short at all (i.e., you knock Sion to 0.0000000001%), you only get the score of reducing to 5%.
    oh i see

Guess I've been coming up short most of the time