Dodge Sidious strikes again

Faced a squad just slightly lower in power than mine in a GW match. Should've been a garunteed win until DS decided that his 35% evasion was going to allow him to literally dodge 10 attacks in a row, allowing the rest of his squad to finish mine off. Man I sure love RNG

Replies

• Options
    No, it shouldn't have been a guaranteed win. Which planet are you living on?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Faced a squad just slightly lower in power than mine in a GW match. Should've been a garunteed win until DS decided that his 35% evasion was going to allow him to literally dodge 10 attacks in a row, allowing the rest of his squad to finish mine off. Man I sure love RNG

Power means jack, in this game you can beat someone with 2000 more team power, and lose to someone who have 2000 less than you

Plus the way the RNG works you could experience the same with a toon with half of the evasion that Sid have
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Power means jack, in this game you can beat someone with 2000 more team power, and lose to someone who have 2000 less than you

Plus the way the RNG works you could experience the same with a toon with half of the evasion that Sid have

Yeah its understandable it's just the amount of times that he's screwed me over in GW is insane. Not like I don't use him occasionally though
  • Options
    Okay, I usually try to figure these out on my own so I don't get yelled at but....what does RNG mean?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Random Numerical Generator
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Thank you sir
  • Options
    My Sid dodges, so it's hard to complain about the AI Sid dodging. I use a Dooku lead as well ;)
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Kill Sid with non-jedi, full Jedi teams are laughably easy to control and defeat.
  • Options
    Okay, I usually try to figure these out on my own so I don't get yelled at but....what does RNG mean?

Thank you for asking, was unsure as well. Random or random numbers game was my guess.