Your moments of failure

Prev13
nurm
107 posts Member
What where your big moments of failure in the game, when you did something and after any time you realized that you made a mistake?

like the moment, when I got today the Empire Sith Trooper to relict 5 and after checking the GL Kylo requirements twice I realized only the (new) Sith Trooper is a requirement.

or the moment I add DRevan, Bastilla and HK in an undersized team and after the battle started I realized it was not the Fallen Bastilla.

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Options
    Putting a zeta on Phasma the day before they revealed KRU will always be up there for me...
  • ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    Options
    me neglecting synergy for the first 6 months I played the game
  • Options
    Spending so much of my gear and completely useless characters. I have lots of useless toons at gear 7/8 who I never use and don't plan on. Could've saved it for projects am currently working on.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    nurm wrote: »
    or the moment I add DRevan, Bastilla and HK in an undersized team and after the battle started I realized it was not the Fallen Bastilla.

Sub Malak for HK, and I made that same mistake. I won though. I also put GAS in with Padme once instead of JKA.
    I also bought 20 shards of Malevolence instead of continuing with Negotiator. Couple of months of kicking myself as I slipped in fleet arena.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Buying the negotiator shards by accident instead of malevolence now I'm short dsd4ua2n3zjs.jpgx6rlw0zjc11z.gif

Those aren't the Negotiator shards we all got for free?
  • Options
    A few months ago. Last year if I remember correctly.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    It says something about the state of the forums today that I fully expected this to be another Ahnald thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Haha. It was quite annoying before the merge. Lots of repeated threads.
  • Deany123
    88 posts Member
    Options
    My biggest regret was throwing zetas on plasma FOP and FOST way back when I first started out....they are a constant eye sore everytime I look at my rosta
  • Options
    Deany123 wrote: »
    My biggest regret was throwing zetas on plasma FOP and FOST way back when I first started out....they are a constant eye sore everytime I look at my rosta

FOST aint the worst though
  • GhostsGoblin
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Buying the negotiator shards by accident instead of malevolence now I'm short dsd4ua2n3zjs.jpgx6rlw0zjc11z.gif

You didnt buy those 10 shards they were a gift for some f00k up awhile back.
    We all have them.
    Oh and putting a zeta on Kanan
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    Options
    • Zeta at IG-100 was not my best idea
    • Gearing Pao while thinking he is Bistan ... 1.5 gearlevels till I recognized it ... it was late and I was tiered ;)
    • Putting Zeta on bugged Aurra
    • Investing money for DR and then see that you need Malak to have a propper team
    • and then because of frustarion ignoring DR and now missing some gear-levels
  • Options

You didnt buy those 10 shards they were a gift for some f00k up awhile back.
    We all have them.
    Oh and putting a zeta on Kanan
    They said before hand that they quit when relics came out and joined again a few months ago... they didn’t get the anniversary gift.
  • Options
    Farming a 5* Negotiator with tons of GET2 and then they start releasing other good tanks to make other teams viable
  • Options
    Farming a 5* Negotiator with tons of GET2 and then they start releasing other good tanks to make other teams viable

Lol, how is farming Negotiator a mistake?
  • Stalbot
    131 posts Member
    Options
    lol
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options

The Negotiator is pretty dead in the meta right now. Apart from any Malevolence even with 100-150k less power stomping it on auto, they're releasing ships that are giving other fleets a chance to do the same. The coffin is not sealed yet, but we're not missing so many nails.
  • Hortus
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »

The Negotiator is pretty dead in the meta right now. Apart from any Malevolence even with 100-150k less power stomping it on auto, they're releasing ships that are giving other fleets a chance to do the same. The coffin is not sealed yet, but we're not missing so many nails.

"Pretty dead right now" = "2/3 of META report", I like that definition. :) All those fleets can beat Negotiator on offense. It will be "dead" when some fleet which can hold against it on defense will be introduced, and it's hardly immediate future. Also there is LS Geo TB. Right now, all things considered, Negotiator is better investment for guild which fights in LS Geo TB imho (and Malevolence is better for those who mostly care about fleet arena and GAC). And no one knows what future holds.
  • GhostsGoblin
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yeah we got the shards a few months ago.
    You might have just joined back as we got them or you added them by mistake.

Adding zeta to Darth maul
  • Options
    The worst for me was in the early days of CLS when his icon looked the same as farm boy Luke, I accidentally wasted my first zeta on the wrong Luke
  • Options

Negotiator will still be needed long term for LSGTB. And if fleets are ever expanded in GAC, a Neg team will be very handy to have.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options

Nego is a dead meta? Am i missing something? In my shard i stay quite easily among Top15 without too much effort - among a lot of Malos
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    2rbybobpozka.jpg

Yup, looks pretty dead to me.
    (Terrible photoshop skills aside)
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Used the Padme, Gas, Fives, Echo, Wat counter against a SLKR team in arena today for the first time. Caught off guard that SKLR did not go for Fives but stunned Gas instead.

Then realized it was not Gas but JKA...
  • Options
    Losing 2 times in a row to the same guy on GAC, that really hurt my pride. Although I still got kyber and he didn't...