Y-Wing and Tie Bomber drop rates

Smidday
134 posts Member
2de2f37ni65t.png

Yesterday before the event for Tie Bomber closed I noticed that I managed to farm exactly 72 shards for both Tie and Y wing and just thought it was coincidence, I decided to spend the 200 crystals on a cantina refresh (which I never ever do) and got to 79 shards, its made me wonder if theres a cap on the shards depending on how many crystals you’ve spent on refreshes. Just wanted to know if anyone else managed to unlock one of these without spending 200 crystals on a refresh?

Replies

• Options
    Unlocked both without doing any 200 refreshes.

Unlocked Y wing doing 3x50 + 1x100 a day, except day 5 when I needed a second 100 refresh.

Unlocked Tie Bomber doing 3x100 a day, except day 5 when I only did 1x100 refresh.
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, I thought I had to spend more crystals to unlock them, I’ll know for next time. The only thing that made me question it was because I got exactly 72/80 shards for both ships.
  • Options
    RNJesus moves in mysterious ways...
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    For the Y-Wing I used 3x50 and 3x100 refreshes and I unlocked it and got 38/65 shards left.
    For the TIE-Bomber I used 3x100 and 2x200 refreshes and I unlocked it, upgraded it to 5 star and have 6/85 shards left.
    TIE-Bomber was a bit higher in price but the drop rates are about 50% per battle for me. Out of 20 tries I got about 8-18 shards. Most of the time around 14 shards per 20 battle attempts at a 16 energy battle.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    I used 3x 100 refreshes and 1 200 refresh on the last day. Skipped one of the days cuz I was afk though.

Finished with just over an unlock (don't remember the exact shard count) - used around 2.1k energy.