Rebels TV show

2Next

Replies

• Options
    What's a good place to watch Rebels online. I only have Netflix Hulu Amazon and don't believe it's on either of those.

Kisscartoon dot com
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Bex wrote: »
    What is the chronological order of Clone Wars and Rebels series? Clone Wars took place between episodes 2 and 3? What about Rebels?

Rebels takes place five years before episode IV.

Season 1 is 4 years prior. Ezra was born on "Empire Day" (the day the Empire was formed, depicted in Episode III). Luke and Leia were born 2 days after or around there. Ezra is 15 in season 1. Luke and Leia are 19 in ANH.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    quote="Barrok;248616"]Any idea if Rebels will tie in the Rogue One?[/quote]

Filoni said that it will lead up to Rogue One and 'The Rebellion we see in ANH'
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Bex wrote: »
    What is the chronological order of Clone Wars and Rebels series? Clone Wars took place between episodes 2 and 3? What about Rebels?

Rebels takes place five years before episode IV.

I know that's correct but it seems they have Leia older than she should be.

I haven't seen any episodes (I dont have a TV just moved alone) but I saw the video were Maul appeared and they show a scene with Leia and she looks much more mature then in the original trilogy so I read that it takes place 5 years before episode 4 and it stuns me.

I want to see the clone wars I have only seen parts of it so I would like to see the full seasons the only problem is Im hooked on One Piece so let's see
  • Options
    Arillian wrote: »
    Last nights episode was a great watch!

Thanks for reminding me, Just watched it thanks to your comment I don't think i am prone to hyperbole but wow I loved it, that was better than the force awakens for me.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Rebels started off really weak, but this finale was definitely one of the more memorable episodes for both Rebels and CW. I really enjoyed it and may just watch it again :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    What nodes are these rebels characters on in the game already? I've never seen them..
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    This show has been phenomenal. The inclusion of Ahsoka is terrific. The last few episodes in particular have been so well done. I love that they're continuing to tell the story (and backstory) of different characters. It is definitely worth the time investment.

Clone Wars was much better

Rebels is better imo because it has more of a plot than the Clone Wars
  • Options
    What's a good place to watch Rebels online. I only have Netflix Hulu Amazon and don't believe it's on either of those.

Would love to tell you a good site for free but I don't want them to pull it since "they" own the cartoon and the game.

It's out there if look hard enough.

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options

Entire 1st season is on Daily Motion and 2nd season is on Watch Disney XD but you need to enter your cable information
  • Options
    Shock wrote: »
    In Germany The Show comes today afternoon ;)

When and where exactly? Hast du vielleicht irgendeinen Stream.?
  • Options
    There's a book in kannen and Hera (a new dawn) makes kannen more interesting. Ezra is supposed to be a Whiney annoying kid.... It's on purpose and isn't going to change.
  • Options
    So they add Shahan Alama but not Hondo Ohnaka? What gives? I'd love to have Hondo on my team. One of my favorite characters from TCW and Rebels.