New Puzzle

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    fun to watch the geniuses break this down

As opposed to you trying to break it down?

I have people to do that for me. clearly.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Come on people... If it was the end of the game why would they talk about upgrading their tools for future years of swgoh
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    But it’s gonna be a cash grab, that’s for sure!
  • Options
    the fact that CG thought this is what the game needs now is what makes this whole thing sad.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    This was a big let down. All these puzzles, ciphers and the like and where was the answer? A bit ly link in braile on the part 2 picture that didn't have barely anything to do with the actual puzzles. I was excited for this, watching the events unfold for an unnecessary bunch of puzzles and a bit ly link.
    All the puzzles and ciphers led us to the part 2 picture which had the bitly link hidden in it

We didn't just find the Part 2 thread out of thin air

The puzzles and ciphers led us to the QR code, which was broken so we had to be sent the actual one, sending us to the 50/1/05 update post, not the part 2 post.

The map in the content update post led to the part 2 post
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Amnesia021 wrote: »
    the fact that CG thought this is what the game needs now is what makes this whole thing sad.

Not really the best time to release it, I agree
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

I'm sure they planned this and made the char in the past week or so. so many hot takes today
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Come on people... If it was the end of the game why would they talk about upgrading their tools for future years of swgoh

To encourage spending on Jedi Luke? No one would drop hundreds of dollars if we all knew the game was ending.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

To encourage spending on Jedi Luke? No one would drop hundreds of dollars if we all knew the game was ending.

exactly
  • Options
    The absolute largest paywall in the games history. Every Kracken will cave and blow thousands to get this toon. What for? If the game goes away, why would you give this company parting ways money?
  • Options
    sigsig wrote: »
    scfgehhg4f2p.png

Hey everyone, we'll be working on this puzzle in the SWGOH Events Discord. Join us and help solve it! https://discord.gg/QWw5MHa

Ia this the maximum drop rate for mk5 cuffs when doing 20 sims?
  • Options

I'm sure they planned this and made the char in the past week or so. so many hot takes today

sorry...let me rephrase it then....the fact that CG thought that the game would need Jedi Luke so closely to the release of two Galactic Legend characters is what makes this whole thing sad.
  • Options

sorry...let me rephrase it then....the fact that CG thought that the game would need Jedi Luke so closely to the release of two Galactic Legend characters is what makes this whole thing sad.

Let me clarify even further: it's sad they thought Jedi Luke would be enough shininess to distract from the game their running into the ground.
    Chained since '16
  • Macious
    215 posts Member
    Options
    So let me get this straight. The Star wars Commander game officially closed down today, and on the very same day CG announces Jedi Luke here, when in the past they’ve said he signals the end? Hmmm
  • Options

That’s just it - all they do is talk about improving the game and then release another pay to win character. Their actions have spoken far, far louder than their repetitious, fruitless claims.
  • Skorf26
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else expecting CG to be like “oh the people are mad, let’s get Jedi Luke out there now”, and then have Jedi Luke be filled with bugs and issues because they released it prior to him being properly tested....
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Skorf26 wrote: »
    Anyone else expecting CG to be like “oh the people are mad, let’s get Jedi Luke out there now”, and then have Jedi Luke be filled with bugs and issues because they released it prior to him being properly tested....

Lol yep
  • Neil
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Knight Luke Is Finally Coming.
    This Is Surely The Last Big Thing From SWGOH
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    Skorf26 wrote: »

Look at the content update post and Road Ahead construction delay post

Ahnald thing happened 2-3 days ago but the Jedi Luke thing was planned weeks and months ahead of time
  • Options
    wow jedi luke really. you cant make these type of things up. wheres the content at ea/cg? not just cashgrab chars but actual content?
  • Options
    I bet Jedi Luke is tied to new content that will be coming out. They already said they are developing their framework for years of future development. I also highly doubt Luke will be JUST a paywall. Probably a long farm after gearing those rebels.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    people have been crying for jedi luke since before they were disappointed that cls wasn't jedi luke and now they're crying that he's finally coming. get a grip, people
  • Options
    I’m guessing this will be a one time event and and then back to nothing new to do. This is the new content they bring instead of new game modes. I’d rather see new assault battles we can play more often than one time events.
  • Options
    I was really hoping for more content, not another paywalled character. This may be connected to new content, but after the last.... two years(?) I won’t give them the benefit of the doubt. Prove me wrong CG.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    What if he's a reward for a new raid. Like, idk, death star or something?
  • NuSair
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Talk about tone deaf. Pathetic. Look in the mirror CG and those behind it. Pathetic.
  • Neil
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Could this be the end