***Levelling guild looking for awesome people!***

ShadeSlayerrrrr
24 posts Member
edited June 2020
CT Bad Batch 99 needs you!!!

Leveling guild looking for active players. We are experienced players who have rolled a 2nd account and are leveling up the old fashioned way for a concentrated roster!

This guild is great for:
-New players who are leveling and looking for guidance from experienced players
-Experienced players who are just re-rolling and wanting to play with a group that ultimately wants to be competitive.

We are not currently 85, and will be doing level appropriate content. We understand real life comes first- we are adults. We ask that you get your raid tickets daily so that we can all progress- but if life happens- just let us know!

You can hit me up in game at: 453-951-289 Or on discord at Shade#9848

We are not currently using discord- come one come all- The Galactic Republic needs you!
Post edited by ShadeSlayerrrrr on

Replies

• Options
    We are looking for players who want to grow with us. There are plenty of advancement opportunities for members looking to grow into a higher gp guild as well, and we will be able to run heroic raids once everyone has a 7* toon.

We are already 12 strong! And we are looking for awesome people who want to play, have fun, and grow. If you are a new player, this is a great home for you to learn and grow!

For experienced players, we are offering a casual setting to work on your account and an opportunity to transfer to a more serious/competitive guild as your roster grows!

Let me know if you have any questions! Message me in game or on discord :)

Stay safe folks!
  • Options
    We are 14 strong already! We are active- but not militant. No mandatory farms. Just generate tickets so we can all raid. And have fun. It's a game after all. Any level welcome. We are a mix- some 85's and some still getting there.

We're happy to help any way we can. Hit me up on discord Shade#9848 or in game 453-951-289. You'll find me listed as Echo

Hope you have a great day! Look forward to seeing you!
  • ShadeSlayerrrrr
    24 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    We would also be happy to absorb a guild that doesn't have active leadership, struggling to progress, or plagued with inactivity.
  • Options
    Friendly people looking for active players! Here to help with anything we can! Send me a message or look us up! CT Bad Batch 99

We'd have a great player base so far- looking for more!
  • Options
    Bump :)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    We're steadily growing! Looking for active daily players. No roster requirements- just get your tickets and have fun!

CT Bad Batch 99 needs you!!!
  • Options
    All levels welcome. Prefer members with a 7* toon so they will be eligible for heroic raid rewards :)