I have a good feeling about this!

So, different topic.

They cancelled the raid. Raids are where we got characters of special abilities. Powerful characters!

They have said they have plans for new content. Perhaps even a new game mode.

They said they wanted a way to be more impactful than a raid.

Could we be seeing it as a new game mode reward?

I'm thinking this could be like MSF's dark dimension to some degree.

I guess we will find out next week.

But I'm actually really hopeful.

Replies

• Options
    All I know is, Monday better be the road ahead. We haven't been asking for a Jedi Luke, we've been asking for new content. We want to know what's coming to play, not who we can throw money at to put in the same game modes we've been playing.
  • LordDirt
    5009 posts Member
    Options
    JKL is the answer people have wanted for years and lately for LSGEO TB. Guess they figured to place their ace in the hole.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    I heard the sounds of thousands of wallets opening today

Funny, I heard the sound of a thousand whales crushing the little schools of fish in the ocean.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    While I appreciate the enthusiasm, I have played this game too long and know this company (and the track record of it's EPs) too well, to share it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Stay with me here.

Dark dimension is extremely difficult.

Takes time and dedication, and the more full and complete your roster, the faster you progress.

Dark Dimension adds in a feature of Blitz mode where, it's endless. It goes until you have used up your roster.

And at that point there is energy to refresh. But just going through even my tiny roster in MSF takes a long time.

My guess, is that this new game mode, will support a level that without a GL, it is going to be a pain to finish.

For those who don't know what Dark Dimension is, it's where you keep attacking waves of powerful opponents.

And when you die. You have used all your characters, you either wait for refresh or use cores.

When you come back, your progress is saved. So, a little like our Galactic war in that sense.

But it wouldn't surprise me the power requirement will be on the GL level.

I'm chill. I'll wait until Monday.

As for the timing.. I read it different.

I think they played a king knowing they got an ace behind this.

I hope.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    JKLS is their ace. And their final card. They've said so themselves. Even if they came out now and said they still had a time-line of 5 more years, most people wouldn't believe them. And those people would probably be right.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    I heard the sounds of thousands of wallets opening today

I heard no one is spending and everyone is boycotting. Shrug. Will see how that pans out.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    JKLS is their ace. And their final card. They've said so themselves. Even if they came out now and said they still had a time-line of 5 more years, most people wouldn't believe them. And those people would probably be right.

Since when have they ever felt obligated to be held to their words?

Besides, there is such thing as a Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. We still don't have a Luke Storm trooper either. Nor a Hermit Luke. Nor pilot Luke. Or a Ton Ton riding Luke.
  • Options
    Wallets are opening, the sheep will be sheep
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Besides, there is such thing as a Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. We still don't have a Luke Storm trooper either. Nor a Hermit Luke. Nor pilot Luke. Or a Ton Ton riding Luke.

So you're saying there's more content to explore in the future? Even after a JKL? Could there even be a Luke from the last trilogy?!
  • Options
    There’s still Force Ghost Luke...
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

So you're saying there's more content to explore in the future? Even after a JKL? Could there even be a Luke from the last trilogy?!

Yeah but he disappears after a few hours and you have to whale to get him again.
  • Options

I think so. I think there's room to add some iconic version of a few. I'd like to see a non clone wars General Kenobi. Also, in the game funny enough is a Padowan Anakin. Maybe we see a younger version of Kenobi there?

Darth Maul has become kinda a cult favorite. But he is well known villain. I see a chance there too.

And, as far as I can see, if Dave Filoni has his hands on the future of Star Wars, we're due for some good stuff.

Yeah, but it won't grow on characters alone. They need some pizazz with new modes. No doubt,
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

I think so. I think there's room to add some iconic version of a few. I'd like to see a non clone wars General Kenobi. Also, in the game funny enough is a Padowan Anakin. Maybe we see a younger version of Kenobi there?

Darth Maul has become kinda a cult favorite. But he is well known villain. I see a chance there too.

And, as far as I can see, if Dave Filoni has his hands on the future of Star Wars, we're due for some good stuff.

Yeah, but it won't grow on characters alone. They need some pizazz with new modes. No doubt,

Agree about filoni.

Also, one of my first thoughts was maybe JKL is reward for a new raid, death star, maybe?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I mean a ship raid kinda kills 2 birds (at least) with one stone
  • Options

Ships were a part of GAS. But not really the GL's. Factions needed tanks. We got some tanks.

I do think - any road to Jedi Knight Luke, goes through ships as well.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Ships were a part of GAS. But not really the GL's. Factions needed tanks. We got some tanks.

I do think - any road to Jedi Knight Luke, goes through ships as well.

As much as I dislike ships, I agree it's a good possibility.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Also, for GAS, ships were needed, but it was kinda a gimmie
  • Options
    Death Star raid:
    Rebel fleet attacks against new empire tank (must max lando, Akbar, nein numb)
    Ewoks must be maxed new Endor Leia leads assault on shield generator
    JKLS (R6 to win R7 to win easy) faces Vader and palp in throne room alone.
  • Options
    Death Star raid:

And my man Jaba? Just gonna do him like that? :)

• Options
    Death Star raid:

It’s a Death Star raid, he is not included. I added him to the GL Vader/ GL JKLS quest in another post. Though I would like for him to be the GL instead of Vader.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Death Star raid:

It’s a Death Star raid, he is not included. I added him to the GL Vader/ GL JKLS quest in another post. Though I would like for him to be the GL instead of Vader.
    Death Star raid:

Only if we get slave leia.
  • Options
    If any of you think you are getting jkls without serious $$$ investment you are living in another world.