Catote wrote: »
    This game has become too expensive.

And here I thought it was free...
  • Options
    0dysseusK wrote: »
    Catote wrote: »
    This game has become too expensive.

And here I thought it was free...

Nothing is free. This game is no exception. Some play for free, so others are willing to pay HUGE in order to dominate the free players. And the company has a business case of milking a few (addicted) super spenders, rather than a business case of quality content, where many people pay a decent amount.

In others words: if the game was truly free, there'd be no money to pay for salaries. Right!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    They keep saying that they are working on something big, and I don't think that's a complete lie. Therefore, I don't think the game is ending, they will at least mine that new thing for all it's worth before that. Unless the new thing is SWGOH 2, which is actually something I would be on board with. This game carries a lot of baggage from past iterations, both visible (the whole ship-pilot system, for example) and behind-the-scenes (spaghetti code), so a fresh start could be a good idea. Especially when some form of account transfer is available.

If CG/EA launched SWGOH2, the only way I would swing over is if they ported players from SWGOH based on their levels of achievement (GP, roster, etc.). Otherwise, there is no way on God's green earth (or any other planet) I would ever start another game with CG at the helm.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*