Jedi Knight Luke Ultimate ability?

"Let the Hate flow" Right?

I mean that's when he just goes off on Vader.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    "I care."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hmmmm...Something relating to his capture by Jaba and his robotic hand would fit for Episodes 5 and 6. Perhaps “Bondage Handy”.
  • WhoDat
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Cutscene will be him kissing Leia!!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    He gets captured by jaba

Slave Leia confirmed
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    FORCE KICK!

tenor.gif?itemid=4886147
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    FORCE KICK!

tenor.gif?itemid=4886147

Not sure what's more funny: The kick, or Boba flying in the background...surprised we can't see the cable holding him up.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Options
    His ultimate ability will be to nurse from alien walrus monster.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    He gets captured by jaba

Slave Leia confirmed

I know it's a joke, but Disney has outright banned any more depictions of Slave Leia in any media and merchandise. That book has been burned.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (JKLS)

JKLS's ultimate should be: "I'll Never Join You": This ability starts on cooldown and cannot be used until one of Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker's opponent's health is reduced to 20% health. JKLS tosses his lightsaber aside, refusing to give in to hate and strike down his opponent. JKLS' and all allies' speeds are reduced to zero while JKLS is in this stance. Damage received by JKLS' allies is reduced by 90% while JKLS is in this stance (this does not apply to JKLS). JKLS gains taunt which cannot be dispelled, prevented, or ignored until the following condition is met: The third opposing character to attack JKLS must defeat him, otherwise, that opponent is immediately defeated by their most powerful ally (based on Galactic Power), who loses all protection and 50% health while defeating them. This ability can only be used if JKLS is in the leader slot and overrides all other Galactic Legend's ultimate abilities.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I figured it out. JKL's ultimate ability is 'Road ahead'. Thats why they had to release JKL so "early".
  • Options
    He lowers his light saber, states “I am a Jedi,” and gets shocked until Daddy does all the room clearing.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Really hope you have to have the new toon Glowing Skeleton Vader as an ally in order to beat Palp.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Ultimate ability is obviously called Like My Father Before Me. He throws down his lightsaber, gets reduced to one health, and other leader instantly dies.