If JKR prevents new jedi/reworks...

... then surely it is time to change his kit.

First thing that pops into my head is changing Revan's lead and unique to only effect old republic allies, maybe extra for allies that are both old republic and jedi. But take away the bonuses for any old jedi.

Then you don't need to worry about his kit interacting with every jedi that you would like to change or introduce.

There are other options, but I'd like to see something change to allow the development of the jedi.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ... then surely it is time to change his kit.

First thing that pops into my head is changing Revan's lead and unique to only effect old republic allies, maybe extra for allies that are both old republic and jedi. But take away the bonuses for any old jedi.

Then you don't need to worry about his kit interacting with every jedi that you would like to change or introduce.

There are other options, but I'd like to see something change to allow the development of the jedi.

Serious question, is this actually a concern? I just assumed they'd give him a leader ability that would render others obsolete. And of course make his abilities each 12 paragraphs long to avoid situations of which you speak.
  • Hortus
    624 posts Member
    Options
    > If JKR prevents new jedi/reworks...

Does he? Both GAS and KAM are Jedi, and quite powerful from what I heard...
  • Options
    I'm sure I've read developer posts or q&a answers about jedi tags on characters being problematic because of revan and/or jolee.

Maybe it was about GL Rey not being a jedi? I think it has also been mentioned when people are asking for jedi reworks, like Mace.
  • Options
    I do kinda wish the revan metas weren’t so meta, but mostly because of their massive synergies surrounding either buffs or debuffs. +15 speed per debuff? Come on. 13 buffs, almost constant foresight? Dang bro
  • Options
    Horrible idea. The JKR team in its current state is the best counter against GG, to name what comes to my mind at first. Changing anything about him after such a long time in the game would break more than it would help.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Support this.
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    Horrible idea. The JKR team in its current state is the best counter against GG, to name what comes to my mind at first. Changing anything about him after such a long time in the game would break more than it would help.

Except solo SLKR 😂