B1 not losing droid batt stacks

Anyone else notice the b1 in the tb isnt losing droid battalion stacks. After not losing any stacks it suddenly went from 40 to 101 stacks and pounded my team. Am I missing something?

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yes there is a droid support which doubles b1 and b2 stack. Read T series tactical droid abilities

ibt08534yjus.jpeg
  • Options
    Yes there is a droid support which doubles b1 and b2 stack. Read T series tactical droid abilities

ibt08534yjus.jpeg

Good input, but I was pounding on the b1 and its stacks weren't going down at all. Same for the b2. Your explanation maybe explains why the b1 suddenly went from 40 to 101 stacks though.
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    What toons were you facing? Kalani keeps B1s from losing more than 8 stacks per turn, so double attacks and assists won’t do any extra. Command Battle Droids give B1s additional stacks each time the Command Droids gets a turn. Vincent already mentioned the T-series droid. I haven’t had anything in TB not work as written. Lot of different kits to look at though
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I totally misread that thread title. Carry on.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »

ibt08534yjus.jpeg

Good input, but I was pounding on the b1 and its stacks weren't going down at all. Same for the b2. Your explanation maybe explains why the b1 suddenly went from 40 to 101 stacks though.

Read his 3rd ability optimal positions