Best Leader: Count Dooku or Qui-Gon Jinn?

Zapdoszaps
146 posts Member
edited March 2016
Also which characters do you think go best with the leader you think is best?

Best Leader: Count Dooku or Qui-Gon Jinn? 60 votes

Count Dooku
41%
TelaanLarGeBarrokdarksideStevoJaegerFantazyslashy42FrenzytombenacrowBiel_StarboyHeezyyyyEricsonXtjbearVosDekayingsoulArubeAltoon33MosDefJeffFinalGreyJedi 25 votes
Qui-Gon Jinn
41%
ThomasLylegarcia_george99JonnyBMateosiusZenSterlingKMegadeth3700darth_mol_elizaMikymateminkywinksterLauwanhoiiPenguinnLuke6108SpaceCowboyRonin_MonkBig_BossCollinFEl_ChapovbnSideous 25 votes
Other
16%
scubaDarth_MangoKYLO_SAM84StarNickRulexChazSunrayCookieCrisppQleakSonOfWattsir_Phantom_JediReyisbae 10 votes

Replies

• Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Personally, I prefer qui-gon tough call though
  • Options
    QGJ on offense. I don't like randomness on offense. Would rather have a dependable leader ability.

On Defense I switch to Dooku. Defenses are terrible - randomness is needed.
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    let me just say same team is easier to beat when Dooku at lead.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Which ever leader let's me win.
  • Options
    Other
    Redacted is the secret meta. All that redacted everywhere.
  • Options
    Other
    Both. QGJ for offense. Dooku for defense. I am soon going to be leaving a Dooku(L), Yoda, Rey, Daka, QGJ defense. Can't wait to see how much better I hold rank.
  • Options
    Other
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    let me just say same team is easier to beat when Dooku at lead.

I can beat QG teams more often than the random-evade of a Dooku lead team.
  • Options
    Count Dooku
    This really depends on the team. In the standard meta team QGJ is far superior... that said I've seen several Dooku lead teams that are purpose built evade teams, and they are a huge PITA to fight. I avoid them and go for the QGJ team every time.
  • Options
    i think dooku is since you can really pair anyone with him cause they'll all recieve the leader bonus. Not to mention, on defense the evasion seems to be a higher chance.
  • LarGe
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Count Dooku
    I used phasma. Now I use dooku. We should be happy there is more than 1 viable leader at this point in time. Hoping for more good leaders.