Are there any useless Septs

I mean this is the most useful faction. Septs are great. They all have a use in this game. Some of the Geos are not great under GBA but they all are great characters. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I would say Ventress is the useless one as she have no synergy with the septs in her abilities and leadership. But she’s a good character to use with the Nightsisters.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    They do have the annoying feature of only having 13 "pure" members (Jango and Ventress do very well with Bounty Hunters and Nightsisters, respectively) which can make deciding on squad comps awkward. But yeah, they're pretty great all around.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Indeed, wish there was one more at least. Currently a lot of compromise involved if you wanted to stretch them out over 3 teams.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Turvantus wrote: »
    Indeed, wish there was one more at least. Currently a lot of compromise involved if you wanted to stretch them out over 3 teams.

I stick with 2 squads, and use a leftover like AV for undersized, cleanup, or to lead an oddball group to beat a lesser squad. Her lead even just for herself can be pretty substantial in some situations.
  • Options
    5tqpcfmkxhmp.jpeg
    2pxgfr3e6c2b.jpeg

Plus Geos with DDK that I kept for offense.
  • Options
    Lots of possibilities, at various gear levels. Similar to Scoundrel faction as well in terms of versatility.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Who is ddk?
  • Options
    DroiDeKa
  • Options
    There are squad combos often seen with the 5th not being Sep. Nute led team with Nest for instance. Makes a lot of sense.

Other combos help the shifting.
    Geos with Droideka instead of Poggle.
    Sep droids without Droideka using T3M4, drop another add bb8
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    all the geos are good under gba
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    all the geos are good under gba

Swapping DDK in for Poggle makes many Traya counters fail