opinion about Jedi Knight Luke and his event.

I want to clarify that I do not unblock the character everything I will say is based on what I saw on YouTube with that point clarified let's start

I will divide my opinion into 3 points: announcement, event and character

point number 1
announcement: I thought the announcement was too hasty, I think it was a very bad time to announce the character, although the way to announce it with the puzzle seemed very fun and dynamic.

point number 2
event: the event seemed to me the best one of all almost all the levels had some unique mechanics the first two levels were quite simple but entertaining but from level 3 it is as Anakin would say where the fun begins, in the third level the first round It is normal but in the second you have to finish quickly before Vader starts taking turns which gives him some tension in the room you have to survive until all the allied ships withdraw and beg that the ultimate does not kill you which gives even more tension the fifth level is just quite simple but entertaining and then we reached the sixth level the best of all for the simple reason of C-3PO on Chewbacca's back I don't have to explain more C-3PO on Chewbacca's back was what better then we move on to the seventh level which could ensure that it has the longest kinematics in the whole game first stage quite simple and the second has its point with vader attacking with the stage and ul Scam the eighth level which is a survival level that as in the CLS event ends with the most memorable scene the "I am your father".

point number 3
character: here I don't have much to say since I don't have it and I don't know how it works but his skills kit seems good the lack of the rebel label still seems strange to me although if I have a very big complaint his face for god looks like a ken, Let's say you guys ran out of time to make a good face instead of putting on that face you would have put on Commander Luke Skywalker's face and it would have been much better. point number 3 character: here I don't have much to say since I don't have it and I don't know how it works but his skills kit seems good the lack of the rebel label still seems strange to me although I do have a very big complaint his face for god looks like a ken, Let's say that you ran out of time to make a good face instead of putting that ugly face on it, you would have put on the face that CLS has and it would have been much better.

well that's my opinion about jedi Luke and his event and you who think about jedi luke and his event.