Cant download app even though i meet the requirements.

Okay so i have an android Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite with the android version of 4.4.4 the required version to play is 4.1 or higher. I also have a Samsung Nexus with 4.3 android version but on both of these when i go to the site it says. "This game is not compatible with your device" can anyone please help i really want to play it?

Replies

• Options
    I also have a surface pro 3 and a google account linked to it and was wondering the same thing... It actually doesn't even give me the option to download it to my device, but I can get just about every other app?
  • Options
    The fact that you have the correct version of Android, does not mean that your device is compatible. If your device is deemed incompatible, the Play store will not let you download it.

My Dell tablet cannot download the game. Probably because the app doesn't like the Intel CPU that is in it. Other hardware issues could be a problem.

Another problem is that Android is not the same across all devices. Each device maker makes specific tweaks to it for their devices. Cellular service providers often make their own additional tweaks.
  • Options
    I downloaded an apk works fine dont see why it isnt compatible works better then my bros S6