Bring 3P0-Chewie to full game!!

Have to say CG did a fantastic job with the 3po chewie character and it would be fantastic to have that as a regular character we can get. Any chance of this happening CG??

Replies

• flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    i agree it could be a fun character, but i think the abilities would need a slight change before hand.
  • Options
    agreed
  • Options
    Agreed flux! Maybe a tinker or 2 but the base is there for sure!
  • Options
    After watching the streams of the event, best character event in forever! Bring chewy/3po and bespin Leia too
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    After watching the streams of the event, best character event in forever! Bring chewy/3po and bespin Leia too

bringing bespin Leia would be harder.. all they have is the design, they would need to make a whole new kit for her. her icons might be different but its the same ROLO kit
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Also bring to the game the Vader from last tier of JKL event which makes gamorrean guard pig sounds (unless this was a bug)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm always torn, there are so many characters out there that had such minor roles in the media but are great opportunities. Then there are characters like this that just pull at the heart strings and especially after seeing then in action, I dont see how they cant be added to the game.
  • Options
    I could get behind this.
    Chained since '16
  • Options
    Posting for the post count (not that the count in Ahnald's thread meant anything) to hope CG sees this opportunity.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    Why not just make it an available ability if they are both on the team at the same time? Oh wait, this isn’t MSF my bad.
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    another cash grab - amazing. Hopefully nowhere to use him as well
  • Options
    I’ve seen the character/s in video, didn’t catch exactly what abilities where except there was some blind debuff involved.

Would be really cool if it was done where they where 1 slot used in a battle but they where actually 2 different toons that had separate TM and abilities, both would need to be starred,modded and geared up separately as well as adding to ability tier/zetas. Only way to use the character would be to have the ally slot open (like Geo Brute and ARC cannon)
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I agree, some tweaks and synergy with Rolo/Cholo would be nice. Not an overpowering kit, but a nice offensive team.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm always torn, there are so many characters out there that had such minor roles in the media but are great opportunities. Then there are characters like this that just pull at the heart strings and especially after seeing then in action, I dont see how they cant be added to the game.

Why are you torn? The art / in-game model is already done. Just need to touch up the kit before releasing it to the public
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I just mean in who I would ask for to bring into the game.