Thanks

I would like to thank EA for giving us Poe as a free character. For those that have not noticed if you login everyday for awhile you get Poe for free.

And everyone claims that EA only cares about making money.

Replies

• Options
    Everyone should have Poe by now.. Not a big deal for old players.. For new yes, for old? NO!
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    Well I'm not a new player but didn't get Poe so it's great for this player.
  • Options
    Ravenclaw wrote: »
    Well I'm not a new player but didn't get Poe so it's great for this player.

For those that dont have them, its great ;).. But for the ones that do, than not so much.. haha
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    I can say I have regretted not getting him when I started but then Yoda come around and couldn't stop lvling QGJ.
  • Options
    I can say I have regretted not getting him when I started but then Yoda come around and couldn't stop lvling QGJ.

I know what you mean. Those cantina shipments seem to get all the good toons :wink:

Hopefully good toons get rolled out in Arena and GW shipments.
    Bad game management here
  • Options

I know what you mean. Those cantina shipments seem to get all the good toons :wink:

Daka to arena would be nice...
  • Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »

Daka to arena would be nice...

Dont think that would ever happen just because its already in cantina shipments and it would be unfair for those who farmed her through there..
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    I never got Poe. I suppose if you do have that character then you get extra shards for leveling that character up or shard shop currency which you can use for other characters. Still a win win for all.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yay! Thanks EA!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • Options
    I believe it's only for USA and android only too.,... So actually no thanks lol
  • EnderU
    103 posts Member
    Options
    Yup,

A nice way to alienate more than half their clients....
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    My point about the European consumer on a different thread being reiterated again. We get screwed over all too often
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    This promo is in conjunction with the U.S/Canada release of TFA on disk april 4th. Other countries may get a similar promo when it releases in their region. As for Poe, it is a nice gesture, but a lot of people farmed him when he was king of the world. The same for the Droid event. People who already had droids at 6* didnt really need more droid shards. It's kind of a strange idea, although it does make sense that droid users got Phasma when TFA released while IOS got Poe, and now its reversed so we will be "even" so to speak.
  • Options
    My point about the European consumer on a different thread being reiterated again. We get screwed over all too often

Wow. It's like I'm still on a Yu-Gi-Oh forum... :/
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I am in asia and i just got a popup saying i will get poe if i log in daily until april 4th
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    Options
    I got nothing