What is a good Jedi deck

Any ideas of who I should try and unlock for a Jedi deck? x24kcpoymcy7.png
gbyc4n4yqy98.png
ihwzc8rbsslc.png
wscp42riylmu.png
These are my Jedi so far but I’m only thinking of using the counsellor. Any ideas

Replies

• Options
    They are pretty bad but I’ll improve them
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    None. They're all meh tbh. Although you'll need Kanan at G7-9 (I think I had him at 8) for Thrawn.

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    In your image that’s the worst jedis in the game. Dont improve those. The good jedis are those below :
    eco07umgg1zb.jpeg
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Between those, Luminara is the best. But all of them are only usable in early game and will fade very fast as you progress. So don't over invest gear into them.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    throw em in the gutter, go farm another imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    If you will farm from scratch, here is the good ones. ! -mace(only farmed for an old ship meta that's not relevant anymore) +barriss+obi wan (generally used in rebel teams though). Rest is junk.

0dlodvmo3sgy.png
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Regarding the jedi you already have:

Kanan is required to unlock Thrawn. You will want him at 7* / g8 at some point.

JC's ship is OK mid game. JC himself is fun for a gimmick jedi team in Hoth TB (GK lead, 3 healers and 1 attacker) but not great in any way.

Mace Windu's ship is the weaker capital ship but it has it's uses until you unlock Negotiator (end game). Mace himself is not great in any way.

Luminara was great 4 years ago. Now, she's rarely used for anything (though also usable for that gimmick team in Hoth TB).

Others:
    Ezra is required to unlock Thrawn.
    Old Ben is required to unlock CLS.
    Jolee and Bastilla are both required to unlock JKR.
    Ahsoka and Shaak Ti are required to unlock GAS.
    Hermit Yoda is required to unlock JKL.

You will want all of those at 7* at some point - probably in the order as listed.

Regarding a team:
    Bastilla is a great leader mid game until you unlock JKR.
    Jolee is great for his mass revive.
    GK (farmed in the tank raid) is a great, versatile tank.
    JKA and GMY are great attackers.

• Options
    I think I’ll try ballista Shan, Jedi knight anikin and obi one kenobi. I am trying to unlock grand master Yoda
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Bastilla is a very good choice, because besides being good herself, she's also a superb leader(even when you get Revan). Ani after rework is awesome and very high damage as well.
  • Options
    Yeah go for bastillla. If you haven't cleared galactic war then she will do it.