Unkillable JTR in LSGeoTB

DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited June 2020
A rather strange interaction in LSGeoTB today. My Rey squad (non ultimate) got decimated in wave 1, with only Poe, Rey, JTR making it through to wave 2.

Rey and Poe were toast early on, but that left JTR completely invincible.

This was after about 10 mins, when I’d killed one of those droids on the left.
hj9k7yf7wj8m.jpeg
This was a further 12 minutes later, on full auto, when I’d nearly killed the second of those droids.

j43ibxi5d2ad.jpeg

Once it was dead, I had the task of clearing 3 x B1, each with 1000+ stacks of droid battalion.
0dvhfey3sabh.jpeg

Whilst part of me was interested in seeing how many stacks they would max out at, my wife was asking if I was OK after 25 minutes in the toilet, so I forfeited.

Edit: the pictures have gone in the wrong order. Tried to fix it. Took 2 attempts due to fat fingers!

Replies

• Options
    I have a r7 JTR, and I've taken out entire teams in GAC with just her and BB8. One reason for her survivability is because she regains foresight quite often, and her mastery is deflection chance, dodge chance, health, and protection. She's very hard to hit and takes quite a beating when she is hit.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus Homosexual ****. Look at those stacks!
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    You can make her untouchable in STR as well. Sion and the adds can’t touch her but in no way could she clear the phase in time unfortunately.
  • Options
    You should have put auto and check after 1 hour the number of droid bataillon :D
  • Options
    A rather strange interaction in LSGeoTB today. My Rey squad (non ultimate) got decimated in wave 1, with only Poe, Rey, JTR making it through to wave 2.

Rey and Poe were toast early on, but that left JTR completely invincible.

This was after about 10 mins, when I’d killed one of those droids on the left.
    hj9k7yf7wj8m.jpeg
    This was a further 12 minutes later, on full auto, when I’d nearly killed the second of those droids.

j43ibxi5d2ad.jpeg

Once it was dead, I had the task of clearing 3 x B1, each with 1000+ stacks of droid battalion.
    0dvhfey3sabh.jpeg

Whilst part of me was interested in seeing how many stacks they would max out at, my wife was asking if I was OK after 25 minutes in the toilet, so I forfeited.

Edit: the pictures have gone in the wrong order. Tried to fix it. Took 2 attempts due to fat fingers!

🤣 The good old hiding in the toilet to play lol
  • Options
    Had something similar with Padma before.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Had something similar with Padma before.

I didn't know Top Chef had G13 yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    ... my wife was asking if I was OK after 25 minutes in the toilet....

If I had a nickel....I'd be a whale. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*