Make one wish

So, if you could have one thing to change/wish about the game, and I'm curious about ideas like QoL, not "more communication" or "useless character requirements" (as this was discussed enough on the forum), what would it be? Let me start:

More balanced LS TB opponent damage / less rng dependency (if that is possible?) so enemies like droidike doesn't oneshot an R7 character from full HP and Prot.

OR

Fleet squad management mode.

OR

Opt-out Hyperdrive Bundle ads (I know I know...).

OR

HAAT sim.

OR

Even if a full sandbox mode is not "creatable", fight friend's arena team for no rewards.

Replies

• Options
    Remove the gamorrean guard pig sound from Vader in last tier of JKL event
  • Options
    Unrealistic, I wish optimal mod loadouts for characters worked for all aspects of the game. Tweaking a character’s stats can be fun, but having to adjust mods to do one event is too tedious and can leave an entire roster a mess (like the GAS event). I know it’s not possible because of game mechanics, just a wish.
    My realistic wish is fleet management, I don’t understand why that’s not a thing yet.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Unrealistic, I wish optimal mod loadouts for characters worked for all aspects of the game. Tweaking a character’s stats can be fun, but having to adjust mods to do one event is too tedious and can leave an entire roster a mess (like the GAS event). I know it’s not possible because of game mechanics, just a wish.
    My realistic wish is fleet management, I don’t understand why that’s not a thing yet.

this. I mean, much more the first thing. the fleet thing really should be a thing, I just care less about it

ability to sim the challenges all at once (which I know is hard to fix, for some reason). I mean, at least the same ones, like all 3 of X or all 5 of y.

ability to sim things like Forrest Moon, which is eay but a chore. Basically anything to reduce the timesuck I'm a fan of. If you have "nothing to do!" then just play it out, I don't want to spend a bunch of time doing the same, easily beaten AB over and over. (not challenge tiers, obv)

get rid of the ability to energy-hoard for people just waiting to join arena shards so they can't game the system, which hurts new player who are n00bs.

Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Not worried about simming the HAAT - it’s nice to have something to do every now and again.
    But I would wish for better rewards in it.
  • Options
    I wish for a dynamic galactic war that reflects your current levels when matching opponents.
  • Options
    I wish for cg to communicate with the community.
  • Options
    Palp and RG to have some great related synergy
  • Options
    I’d wish for a new platform for daily challenges. The old ones serve a purpose for newer players and a minor purpose for veteran players. It would be nice to see a upgraded gear challenge to help with the g13 crunch. Anything? Doesn’t have to be 5-7, it could be 3, It’s just so outdated.

Also, add a tier 2 separate galactic war. Back in the day it was a 50/50 split of people liking the challenge vs people that thought it was too hard. For me it was a way of testing out team comps and players were able to find solutions. Now its near impossible with only 5 arena attempts or wasting valuable banners in ga or tw.
  • Col_Forbin
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I wish I could sell a mod directly from the event rewards screen or have an option to tag them to sell.
  • Options
    Gear and crystal rewards to return when completing legendary events. For some reason this has stopped? I remember completing Padme and the final tier giving 50 crystals, 50 mk 5 stun guns salvage 50 mk 8 golden balls and more for 7 starring her.

iijgdri6rsb6.jpg

When I completed GAS, nothing but shards. From what I've seen of JKL, just shards and a portrait. With the heavy investments into legendary/journey unlocks, it'd be nice to get these gear and crystal rewards once again.
  • SGP
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Two things:

A new raid partly with fleets

Make JK Luke have synergy with Rebels
  • Options
    Fleet management for sure.

I also wish for Clone Sergeant to be reworked into Hevy from Clone Wars o:)
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    Gear and crystal rewards to return when completing legendary events. For some reason this has stopped? I remember completing Padme and the final tier giving 50 crystals, 50 mk 5 stun guns salvage 50 mk 8 golden balls and more for 7 starring her.

iijgdri6rsb6.jpg

When I completed GAS, nothing but shards. From what I've seen of JKL, just shards and a portrait. With the heavy investments into legendary/journey unlocks, it'd be nice to get these gear and crystal rewards once again.

Padme was a “make good” because they said her gear requirements were higher than they should be. Although it seems like most important characters after high have had increasingly higher gear requirements...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

iijgdri6rsb6.jpg

The gear in the Padme event was added to compensate for her gear requirements which they admitted were out of line.
  • Options
    I would like a Ferrari. Almost any Ferrari will do, but I would prefer if it was red.
  • Options
    Replace the "Buy Again 250" button with "Buy 10 for 2500" in Bronznium cards.
    Add a couple new characters to the SA and GW stores. It wouldn't kill the game or CG's bottom line to make a few lesser characters a little easier for farm (like Sabine, pig guard, Kit Fisto, FO Trooper, etc).
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    I wish I was a little bit taller

I wish I was a baller
  • Options
    I wish all drops where doubled for infinity
  • Options
    I wish CG would listen to the feedback of the community
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    I wish all drops where doubled for infinity

2x0xinfinity=0
  • Options
    I wish mods could be shared amongst characters. Load outs are the exact same concept, they just make it hard on purpose.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    I wish mods could be shared amongst characters. Load outs are the exact same concept, they just make it hard on purpose.

What?
    No.
    Big No.
    As in multiple characters using the same mods at the same time?
    I cannot give you a large enough NO.
  • Buffbeardo
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I didn’t mean characters using same mods at same time. What I mean is, I don’t like the current load out system.
  • Options
    To be able to create a mod loadout of your whole roster, and then to be able to re apply that whole loadout after you complete an event. Its annoying having to re apply to toons individually
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    coco8863 wrote: »
    To be able to create a mod loadout of your whole roster, and then to be able to re apply that whole loadout after you complete an event. Its annoying having to re apply to toons individually

Yeah because of that and the fact that there is not a leave GAC button and rejoin, i joined the GAC with my R7 GAS unmodded and bunch of other toons with holes in their mods :s

But surprisingly i managed to have 2 victories so far :D
    - 1st round the guy didnt even attack
    - 2nd round i put my GL in defense. Opponent dont have GL and got stuck B)
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    I wish for a dynamic galactic war that reflects your current levels when matching opponents.

Ah crap; they listened. I didn't mean that to be the only thing i wanted them working on
  • Options
    I’d like for all raids to be simmed so I can actually get gear