And now for something completely different..

Unreal.. I can't even begin to understand how this came into being. Luckily there are step by step videos chronicling the journey. So I look inside and think, ok what have I ever done that compares? Long term memory retrieval is working from home sooo could be a while..

Replies

• Thank you for sharing, that was incredible. Now I need to go watch how it was made.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3281 posts Member
    edited June 22
    Thank you for sharing, that was incredible. Now I need to go watch how it was made.

Watch the one where he visits a museum of such creations, I would be like a kid just grinning like crazy there. Soooo cool!

• I remember Wintergatan, have watched a lot from their channel some years ago. Besides the machines themselves, look for a song/video of them called "Sommarfagel", I can highly recommend that one.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    I remember Wintergatan, have watched a lot from their channel some years ago. Besides the machines themselves, look for a song/video of them called "Sommarfagel", I can highly recommend that one.

Will look for it. Ty!

• Update: I found it! Thank you for the recommendation. Their music makes me happy, right now that is a very powerful medicine, we need the escape!

For any wondering:

• Something I like...

• Something I like...

First glance I thought it was a model of a 3 mast ship :)

• Something I like...

First glance I thought it was a model of a 3 mast ship :)

Not this time, though a Pirates of the Caribbean themed song would kinda be cool.