[Obsolete post] Tired of Guild-Hopping? Join `Bacta the Basics`!

DijjitHedde
2 posts Member
edited May 2021
Update May 2021: this guild is slated to be disbanded in the coming days.

2zY7GLT.png

Finding the right guild can be a daunting and frustrating process. For example, in most guilds I have been a member of, it's been difficult to participate in raids, since those same three guild members always take out the raid before I even get a chance.
giphy-downsized.gif

That's why I formed Bacta the Basics.
What we are looking for:
* Mostly-active: we won't kick you out for missing a day, but you should be active most days
* Willing to exercise restraint: we give every guild member a chance to fight the raid before it's defeated. Sometimes that means you have to use the "Escape" action to bail out early. We evaluate after each raid is completed whether we should change the tier for the next round to make it better for everyone.
* In it for the long-haul: we want to help each other progress, and that is much easier if you stick around.

We don't have specific level requirements; we often check our guild member's player level to make sure that we are being as inclusive as possible.
So, join us!
BJajAQe.png
Post edited by DijjitHedde on

Replies

• Options
    nice pic would you like to merge guilds with an active guild if you do message me on here or on discord DeathWatch #3356
  • Options
    @Eliteprotector1 our guild is fairly well established, although our numbers are few. We would be happy to merge your guild into ours if you and your guild members match our "What we are looking for" criteria above.
  • Options
    Please talk to me on discord if you have it, or talk to the leader in game here is his ally code 315-592-536
  • Options
    By the way we don't want to join you guys we would like you to join us the leader would become an officer