Odd TM/speed bonus with Rex's ship; not in any of the respective kits.

So I was talking with some guildmates about ships, and it seems there's some odd TM or speed bonus effect with Rex's ship that's not reflected in any of the kits involved. This is with a Negotiator fleet, running with the starting line up of Y-Wing, Rex, Anakin. Rex's speed is the lowest, but it will sometimes/often go first.

We can't find this in ANY of the kits involved. One guildmate mentioned his shard chat has discussed this frequently and they all concur: it's there, and they can't find it in the kits either.

Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone have an explanation?

Replies

• Options
    I want to give some numbers to that question.

Speed:
    Nego: 189
    Anni: 189
    Rex: 175
    Y Wing: 174

The enemy doesnt get any turn, but regulary Rex goes first.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    The opponent doesn't go first? Say, with Umbaran Starfighter?
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    The opponent doesn't go first? Say, with Umbaran Starfighter?

No, like Chao said: "The enemy doesnt get any turn, but regulary Rex goes first. "

• TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Post a video.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Post a video.

I have some issues with recording and uploading and will try - but I can deliver some screens for sure.

Arena is in a few hours
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    lo781awfuiim.jpg

This match checks out. Ani went first, rex and y wing are waiting at high but not full TM.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    lo781awfuiim.jpg

This match checks out. Ani went first, rex and y wing are waiting at high but not full TM.

OP is not reporting that Rex goes first every battle. It's not consistent. A single screen shot of Rex not going first doesn't prove OP wrong.

But yes, we'll need a screenshot/video of Rex going first.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    lo781awfuiim.jpg

OP is not reporting that Rex goes first every battle. It's not consistent. A single screen shot of Rex not going first doesn't prove OP wrong.

But yes, we'll need a screenshot/video of Rex going first.

which is why I said "this match". I also ran it a few times after that and am not seeing anything different.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    yy6yo2t11pon.png

Capital Ship does AOE and gives Rex ship +30% TM
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    yy6yo2t11pon.png

Capital Ship does AOE and gives Rex ship +30% TM

Yeah this could be what's happening. Ani and Negotiator are the same speed, so if Negotiator wins the coin toss and goes before Ani, then all the ships on your team will max TM and Rex could go first.