JKA damaged SLKR: Buff SLKR immediately

Slaveen
481 posts Member
Title. If a F2P toon can remove a smidge of SLKR’s protection, SLKR obviously needs a buff.

Also, Jolee resurrected a Jedi defeated by SLKR. We know you didn’t intend for this, so add a clause to SLKRs that dictates that toons defeated by him or his allies cannot be resurrected.

Btw, Jolee can also resurrect toons defeated by Rey but that’s not a big deal. Just SLKR.

Wedge led Rebels with Biggs, Chaze, and Princess Leia also defeated Rey, but don’t worry about that either. Totally WAI.

How can you stand for the current state of SLKR’s bare chest? Buff it immediately. Needs to be more swole.

Replies

• Options
    SLKR isn't even that strong. Struggles to beat JKL lead Rey teams
  • Options
    Slaveen wrote: »
    Also, Jolee resurrected a Jedi defeated by SLKR. We know you didn’t intend for this, so add a clause to SLKRs that dictates that toons defeated by him or his allies cannot be resurrected.

Btw, Jolee can also resurrect toons defeated by Rey but that’s not a big deal. Just SLKR.

He actually already has this. Press the Advantage unique - enemies defeated during Kylo's turn can't be revived.
  • Options
    I can feel the anger flowing through you, maybe you should have gone dark side in the first place !
  • Options
    SLKR isn't even that strong. Struggles to beat JKL lead Rey teams

Just took me 4 attacks to beat Rey with JKL. They’re OP and show the need to buff SLKR.

Side note: I’m starting to see why Vader was reworked. I don’t know that you can get consistent wins against Rey with JKL without Vader.