100% of the time, it works 80% of the time!

Nonemo
1656 posts Member
FOTP special ability
Level 7
Gun Down - Deal physical damage to target enemy with an additional 40% chance of a critical hit. This chance is doubled if First Order Pilot has advantage.

Wrong - with new advantage, this chance will already be at 100%. Will this ability be changed to reflect that? Otherwise this is going to look a little silly.

Also, FOTP's regular ability now became a lot stronger than the special ability: 90% chance of two hits, one guaranteed crit.

Double Tap - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 45% chance to attack again. This chance is doubled if First Order Pilot has advantage.

On the other hand, the regular ability is way more useful than the special anyway, since FOTP still triple shots regularly. Despite allegations of bug fixes.

Replies

• Options
    Have you seen the changes they'll be making to the FO characters. FOTP will have changed abilities, like offence down on a crit with his gun down ability. It's datamined, but I can imagine it happening due to the changes to advantage. Does anyone have the link to the thread?
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    Options
    FOTP will no longer be able to attack twice and his basic is also being reworked. In fact, the entire FO squad is being changed due to the Advantage rework.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Cool! Haven't seen it. Sounds like this thread can be closed then. Would be great with a link though. Anybody have?
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    There is always a 1% chance to miss
  • Options
    What I think is that the link is just an open suggestion. It is not decided yet. After I've played FOTP for a month is that he is NOT very often to hit twice. Only once in a blue moon to make trice. And if he does hit twice without advantage the damage is not always crit and if advantage is given he will not always crit twice. I am most certain it has been rework and the damage variance is similar with Rey or RP.