RA issues may be due to this

The RA is incredibly short and has been severely delayed.
But in that delay we also saw JKL and Vader rework come along.
Hypothetically; these could have been on the original RA but the other voices at the table may have advised to not release the info regarding jkl and Vader until just prior to launch (due to recent community sentiments perhaps). Or perhaps I think they may have done it to try and surprise the community (although I disagree with this method).
K. That's really my best shot at understanding why this took so long and why it was so short, but logically this would support the reason of delays and final outcome

Replies

• Options
    Have they ever released information regarding a panic farm event toon in the road ahead? I can't recall one atm.
  • Options
    who cares if it was short, people wanted some new content to play, we're getting new content which I am personally looking forward to. we also had a long overdue Vader rework and JKL as you said and Mando and co fairly recently as well.

but people who want to moan are always going to find something to moan about
  • Options
    JohnLove11 wrote: »
    who cares if it was short, people wanted some new content to play, we're getting new content which I am personally looking forward to. we also had a long overdue Vader rework and JKL as you said and Mando and co fairly recently as well.

No real arguement from me here aside from the fact there does appear to be several ppl in this forum that do care.
    I'm just trying to offer a logical reason as opposed to the emotional "cg hates the ppl that play their game" M.O.
  • Options

Reworks and characters aren’t new content. CG said that.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options

I was mainly talking about the road ahead which is about new content. I know reworks and characters aren't new content but they're always welcomed and appreciated by me.

my point was that i find it funny that people moaned about no new content then we get an announcement about new content and people still find something to moan about
  • Options

I was mainly talking about the road ahead which is about new content. I know reworks and characters aren't new content but they're always welcomed and appreciated by me.

my point was that i find it funny that people moaned about no new content then we get an announcement about new content and people still find something to moan about

I'm with you. People complaining either way. I'm excited about this and think it has great potential for the game, if they do it right.