Please don't lock new stuff behind daily activities.

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Yay, commenting on the forums makes a difference!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Yay, commenting on the forums makes a difference!

Maybe. Could just be a bear patrol situation though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Let's assume that there are at least 1k active players in each shard. No one has come up with anything to combat the idea that this is a top 50 only problem. So the overwhelming sentiment in this thread is that it shouldn't be tied to dailies because it will affect the way the top 5% play the game? Or an I missing something?
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Just read the August road ahead about this. The last paragraph says they were going to make it for the finishing of your dailies, but have just made it so you can play once you're lvl 60. Don't know if that's what they meant, maybe go and read that last paragraph.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    How Do You Access Galactic Challenges?
    Galactic Challenges will appear in the events tab once you reach level 60. We mention in the Road Ahead that we were considering tying access to the event to Daily Activities but we decided against this and there are currently no entry requirements besides reaching account level 60.
  • Options
    Chmilk2 wrote: »
    Let's assume that there are at least 1k active players in each shard. No one has come up with anything to combat the idea that this is a top 50 only problem. So the overwhelming sentiment in this thread is that it shouldn't be tied to dailies because it will affect the way the top 5% play the game? Or an I missing something?

Remember that the people who spend, and therefore keep the game alive, will be almost exclusively contained within that 5%.

Smart business strategy keeping those customers happy.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    03Chaos wrote: »
    You can adjust your arena payout time in the settings...so if you want to wait to do your arena run right before payout and still have all day on these new challenges, just change your arena payout to earlier in the day.

Keep in mind you can only change these settings twice a year, presumably because of daily savings time

Terrible idea. I mean, yeah it works, but my payout time is optimized for me schedule. I shouldn't have to blow that up for this.

Schedule between forum time and game time.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    People really should go read the latest post on the subject.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH