April character

Anyone know who it's going to be? I remember posts about magma trooper days before that was announced, has any info come up this month?

Replies

• Options
    Idk, but I would like to see more clone troopers, ie commander Cody, some more storm troopers.scout or shadow, more Rebles and more first order. Jedi's seem to be the only one that there are.more then 5 of. I want to build an empire team, but have more options to do so Sid as empire, r2 and 3po would be nice to see, a battle droid or the rolling one with the shields.some bounty hunters, there is so many they could do, but the empire should be first. Lol
  • Options
    I'm sure on April 1 they will announce some sort of awesome character as part of a lame Aprils Fools joke that gaming companies think are funny. Half the forum will fall for it too...
  • Options
    Hoping for Jabba the Hutt
  • Options
    I reckon Emperor Plapatine, but may just be wishful thinking..........
  • Options
    I'm sure on April 1 they will announce some sort of awesome character as part of a lame Aprils Fools joke that gaming companies think are funny. Half the forum will fall for it too...

Lol this!

jar jar binks
  • Options
    C3-PO or R2-D2
  • Options
    What would C3PO bring to this kind of game anyway? He's nothing but a protocol droid :smiley:
  • Options
    Zoggan wrote: »
    What would C3PO bring to this kind of game anyway? He's nothing but a protocol droid :smiley:

He'll be a tank with an auto taunt that pops when the match starts. Unfortunately he'll only have 37 hit points. When he goes down your strongest toon will get a pack on his back with 3PO pieces in it which slows that toon's speed by half.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Zoggan wrote: »

He'll be a tank with an auto taunt that pops when the match starts. Unfortunately he'll only have 37 hit points. When he goes down your strongest toon will get a pack on his back with 3PO pieces in it which slows that toon's speed by half.

Lol.... And incessant talking which gives all allies offence down for the rest of the game....
  • Options
    One of the dataminers said it currently had Resistance Trooper in the code for the April login rewards, but they might have put that in there knowing that dataminers are reading the code for stuff like that.
  • Options
    Medic droid as another healer.