Purple Ability Mats...

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
Is there a point in the game where you don’t run out of the purple ability mats? I’m a mid game player, just unlocked DR and I’m almost always out of the purple mats bc of all the characters I’m upgrading. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Replies

• Options
    n530l9l4xltw.jpeg
    Yes.

It passes in time. You’ll get there.

The omega crunch will last much much longer, but again, you’ll get through it.

Other crunches pass too. Those syringes you get from challenges on a Tuesday & Friday? Got over 2500 of them now.
  • Options
    Yes,once your closer to endgame.i no longer run out of purple mats or credits.
  • Options
    What they said eventually you won’t run out of any, there is even people with a few hundred zeta’s as they have run out of decent zeta’s
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve used the purple mats on everyone barring the 7 I haven’t unlocked and I’ve got 1995 of it. So the crunch will ease off.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Never ran out of them because my account grew as the game grew. I can see how it can happen for a latecomer though. Still should pass.

yrby8hli7pj3.png
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I have almost (not over) 9000. If you need more, make sure you're doing mod refreshes, and also cantina refreshes if you can afford them. They build up fast eventually regardless though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Also, there's no need to put them on any character that you're not going to use, like ugnaught.