New hard node toons in cantina battles (Prediction) was right.

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited April 2016
Happened last level cap with Dooku and barris. So can't see why it wouldn't happen again. So is thier any hard node toons you want to farm? I would want Royal Guard as I called for a buff the first month the game came out.
Post edited by ItsJarJarBinkz on

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    RG would be nice. Maybe Anakin, I don't know, I am not farming him now but if he was in cantina, I might. The obvious answer is Rey but I think they should put someone like Aayla in a cantina node.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Rey, RG, Anakin, Urorrurrr, Ewok Elder, Leia
  • Options
    morcsea wrote: »
    Rey, RG, Anakin, Urorrurrr, Ewok Elder, Leia

I would like all that you listed but I bet it's an already easy character to farm.
  • Options
    I bet it's cad bane for scoundrel event
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    I bet we get Mob Enforcer, Ugnaught and CUP
  • Options
    Zanhaep wrote: »
    I bet we get Mob Enforcer, Ugnaught and CUP

QFT
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully not Rey as my 7* i got from hard nodes would be a waste of time :/
  • Options
    Resistance Trooper. Please.
  • Options
    It is time for FO Officer now.

Come on EA. You know you want to.
  • Options
    Kinda want rey but on the other hand i dont coz otherwise we will see her in every single team
    Would like RG tho
  • Paule
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Rey! Don't care about any other toon, just wanna 7* Rey! She does amazing damage and I love her specials.
  • Options
    Resistance Trooper. Please.

+1
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    Hopefully not Rey as my 7* i got from hard nodes would be a waste of time :/

I think if it were Rey, there would be riots - and rightfully so. It might end up being someone that was already available vie cantina shipments (Daka, QGJ, etc.) - that would seem to make more sense, rather than heroes who were only available through hard nodes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    There will be riots no matter who they add. Haters!
  • Options
    No, Rey is too pow pow to be that farmable. I would looooove to say Aayla but there is nooooo way EA would be that generous haha
  • Shanks
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok Elder, RG, Daka would make me very happy
  • Options
    Really don't want someone whose easily farmable via shipments
  • Options
    No, Rey is too pow pow to be that farmable. I would looooove to say Aayla but there is nooooo way EA would be that generous haha

Could be Ayla if they plan to add new Chromium exclusives. I would really be happy if it was Aayla (I would pretty much drop everything to farm her ASAP).

Otherwise, I think Ima-Gun-Di or Anakin might be safe bet or even FOTP.... not too strong (unlike Rey) and still hard to farm. RG would be nice too.
  • Options
    Maz kanata
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I actually don't want either Rey or anakin to get added to cantina. I'm still only at 5* with them and a long way left to go but I like the idea of the hard grind for those two characters.
    I wouldn't mind some characters from cantina shipments being added to the battles though. There's too many good ones In there only
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully they move a few heroes out of GW, SA, and Cantina shipments to the new Cantina nodes, and add new Heroes to the shipments. I'd rather have fresh meat in the shipments.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Hopefully they move a few heroes out of GW, SA, and Cantina shipments to the new Cantina nodes, and add new Heroes to the shipments. I'd rather have fresh meat in the shipments.

GW and arena are the graveyard of overflowing currency. It makes no sense to move heroes from there into cantina nodes. Heroes go from least availability to max availability.

So generally chromium > hard node > cantina shipment > cantina node > arena shipment > GW shipment.

It makes no sense to move back on that chain. Ever.

On topic: I'd like to see royal guard and ima-gun di in cantina.
    If we were talking about chromium, definitely aayla secura.
    Post edited by Yarzahn on
  • Options
    Snowtrooper would be cool. He's not currently farmable and he would complete an Empire team.
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    RG
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like Tarkin to make it out to farmability. I'd run an empire team all day. Even if it were subpar in arena.
  • Options
    Well it will probably be Chewy.
  • Options
    I was right! JarJarBinks the messiah!